FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist

3,340 posts
Thanks Meter: 649

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th February 2015, 12:34 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
e2fsck solved mine. its been a long while since i tried, i had not found this thread. im glad i resumed it today.

10th May 2015, 03:57 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Exclamation I have same problem as your exactly with my nexus 5 need help
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisGauss

So yesterday, I was reading Pocket using my Nexus 5, suddenly the phone froze, so I went on to power it off and reboot it. However, I couldn't reboot the phone, it was always stuck at the Google screen. So when I got home, I went to reflash the whole Android L factory image, but the problem was still there. So, I decided to try flashing the KitKat's factory image, this time it worked. But, when the phone finished booting, I realised that the IMEI, Baseband of my phone were gone, about phone is showing them as unknown. I Googled a little bit, found out that flashing the cache.img might help, but it didn't work. Then later, I realised that my internal memory is kind of corrupted or what, I can't transfer any file into my Nexus 5, but the settings there is still showing my Nexus 5 has 12.31GB of space available. Furthermore, when I tried to format the internal memory using TWRP, I got a /persist error. I've been trying out different methods to fix it, but nothing has succeeded. The fix corrupted storage using recovery didn't work either. Can somebody help me???

Hi buddy I have problem as yours exactly with my nexus 5 So can you tell me please how did you fix it step by step I'll be appreciate if you can help me with that and Thanks
14th May 2015, 06:59 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Phone Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist ( HELP PLEASE )
HI MY FRIEND : I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE I HAVE NEXUS 5 AND I HAVE SAME PROBLEM AS YOURS / Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist / CAN YOU TELL ME PLEASE HOW DID YOU FIXED IT STEP BY STEP I WILL BE APPRECIATED IF YOU HELP ME WITH THAT AND THANK YOU

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

[QUOTE=el_venga;58905547]e2fsck solved mine. its been a long while since i tried, i had not found this thread. im glad i resumed it today.[/QUOTE

Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist ( HELP PLEASE )
HI MY FRIEND : I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE I HAVE NEXUS 5 AND I HAVE SAME PROBLEM AS YOURS / Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist / CAN YOU TELL ME PLEASE HOW DID YOU FIXED IT STEP BY STEP I WILL BE APPRECIATED IF YOU HELP ME WITH THAT AND THANK YOU
29th May 2015, 11:57 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo

Enter recovery and try to use this command to fix persist partition:
e2fsck /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/persist

This fixed the stuck at boot logo. Thank you very much!

In order for this to work, you will have to type "adb shell" in a terminal on your PC while running TWRP on the phone (or similar, I'm assuming). Then type the command above! Should work for other partitions that might be corrupt as well (google to find more android partitions).
3rd June 2015, 01:36 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have same problem.
i have same problem that LewisGauss.
@bitdomo I did 3 steps according to your instructions. And i receive persist.img.
Can i send you the file?
Please help. What should I do next ?
5th June 2015, 12:11 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I had thus problem I fixed mine by flashing the stock google .img through fastboot

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
/persist, baseband, imei, unknown
Previous Thread Next Thread