Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,375 Members 45,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

After update some websites dont load on 4g

Tip us?

AlexSochi8
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default After update some websites dont load on 4g

After update websites like bucketfeet do not load on network data only on WiFi. I tried restarting my phone resetting defaults on chrome tried other browsers.. Opera... Dolphin etc... Nothing when on network data bucketfeet dot com won't load but on WiFi it does right away.. BTW my nexus 5 is all stock I just got the update today and hate it.. Any suggestions please help me out guys
I would greatly appreciate any help.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

AlexSochi8
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSochi8 View Post
After update websites like bucketfeet do not load on network data only on WiFi. I tried restarting my phone resetting defaults on chrome tried other browsers.. Opera... Dolphin etc... Nothing when on network data bucketfeet dot com won't load but on WiFi it does right away.. BTW my nexus 5 is all stock I just got the update today and hate it.. Any suggestions please help me out guys
I would greatly appreciate any help.

Can anyone please give any tips or how do I roll back to old version of os? Is there a way to reset the phone without losing my pictures and videos?

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 9796
If you don't want to fix the issue, just follow the flash stock guide found in my signature.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

AlexSochi8
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
If you don't want to fix the issue, just follow the flash stock guide found in my signature.

Instead of flashing stock how can I fix it?

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 9796
Quote:
Instead of flashing stock how can I fix it?
It's not so much a fix as it is troubleshooting.

The first thing to try if something is broken after an upgrade is to factory reset the data. That could rule out an OS issue. Of course you must backup apparatus wtc first (unrooted users use helium) then copy sdcard data to PC.

Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

AlexSochi8
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Factory reset the phone.. Still the same issue. The website used to work before the update but doesn't anymore on tmobiles network.. What could it be.. I tried all the browsers

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 9796
Quote:
Factory reset the phone.. Still the same issue. The website used to work before the update but doesn't anymore on tmobiles network.. What could it be.. I tried all the browsers

Could also be specific to the radio. You could try going back to just the old radio,