FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

After update some websites dont load on 4g

224 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By AlexSochi8, Senior Member on 11th June 2014, 04:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
After update websites like bucketfeet do not load on network data only on WiFi. I tried restarting my phone resetting defaults on chrome tried other browsers.. Opera... Dolphin etc... Nothing when on network data bucketfeet dot com won't load but on WiFi it does right away.. BTW my nexus 5 is all stock I just got the update today and hate it.. Any suggestions please help me out guys
I would greatly appreciate any help.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

11th June 2014, 05:48 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSochi8

After update websites like bucketfeet do not load on network data only on WiFi. I tried restarting my phone resetting defaults on chrome tried other browsers.. Opera... Dolphin etc... Nothing when on network data bucketfeet dot com won't load but on WiFi it does right away.. BTW my nexus 5 is all stock I just got the update today and hate it.. Any suggestions please help me out guys
I would greatly appreciate any help.

Can anyone please give any tips or how do I roll back to old version of os? Is there a way to reset the phone without losing my pictures and videos?
11th June 2014, 06:51 AM |#3  
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 18,810

More
If you don't want to fix the issue, just follow the flash stock guide found in my signature.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
11th June 2014, 05:58 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

If you don't want to fix the issue, just follow the flash stock guide found in my signature.

Instead of flashing stock how can I fix it?
11th June 2014, 06:02 PM |#5  

More
Quote:

Instead of flashing stock how can I fix it?

It's not so much a fix as it is troubleshooting.

The first thing to try if something is broken after an upgrade is to factory reset the data. That could rule out an OS issue. Of course you must backup apparatus wtc first (unrooted users use helium) then copy sdcard data to PC.

12th June 2014, 01:09 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Factory reset the phone.. Still the same issue. The website used to work before the update but doesn't anymore on tmobiles network.. What could it be.. I tried all the browsers

12th June 2014, 01:59 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

Factory reset the phone.. Still the same issue. The website used to work before the update but doesn't anymore on tmobiles network.. What could it be.. I tried all the browsers

Could also be specific to the radio. You could try going back to just the old radio,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread