Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Urgent help required

OP batmanforever69

6th May 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Hello. I'm new here, and I need help with this.
I have a Nexus 5 which I bought rather recently. I was finding the battery life pretty disappointing for a phone like this, so I decided to install the Franco kernel as a start. I installed it and all was working well till I tried to record a video. I can take pictures, panoramas and all, but I can't take a video. When I press the button to start the recording, it looks as though it has been pressed, but the recording doesn't start. I checked the thread to the Franco kernel, but I wasn't able to post because I'm a new member. This is why I started a new thread. I check Google and I was unable to receive a fix to this problem. Thus, I decided to take this problem to the XDA Experts. I should be posting in DevBB but I canít since I'm a new member. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
6th May 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,940

11,278 posts
Did you read the thread to see if others are having the same issue. I run franko r46 on the stock firmware and I don't have that issue. If you want to remove franko, flash the boot.img from the factory image or dirty flash the rom if you're on a custom Rom

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
7th May 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #3  
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 13,852

25,058 posts
More
No idea what this thread is about from the rite. Please use proper titles

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread