Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,704 Members 52,767 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Viper4android - internal speaker

Tip us?

PinoPano
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default Viper4android - internal speaker

hi all,

I installed viper4android successfully but it doesn't seem to work with the internal speaker. It works fine with BT devices and headphones but I can't get it to work with the internal speaker. I've tried installing/uninstalling the drivers and the app several times with no luck. I've also tried installing it as a system/user app and it made no difference. I'm mainly using Poweramp and wanted to know if any of you have managed to get it working

thanks

3DSammy
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Yes I have it working with speakers (actually everything) on both my Nexus 10 & 5. PowerAmp also works (only use it on Nexus 5) as long as you make sure that PowerAmp Settings->Audio->Advanced Tweak->MusicFX is NOT checked. Read theViper4Android Nexus 5 thread in the themes and apps section of this forum for tips on installation (apk must be installed in /system/priv-app) plus numerous music player app compatibility advise.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
Google Nexus 5 & 10: [4.4.4] rooted Stock, Franco kernel (on N5, on N10), TWRP, Xposed, GravityBox, SuperSU Pro and ViPER4Android Audio Effects FX
The Following User Says Thank You to 3DSammy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 9824
I have it working on speaker. Not with poweramp though. I never bothered moving to /system myself. Just compatability mode and force.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Want to root/unroot? All important guides and info threads are contained within the "Sticky Roll-up" thread in General. Click the link below to get there!

Philz Touch Recovery with passkey secure lock

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]