Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 53,052 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No wakelocks, yet strange battery chart?

Tip us?

floepie
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 341
Default No wakelocks, yet strange battery chart?

I have no idea what could be happening with my battery lately, but I'm getting less than 3 hours regularly SOT, but today it's just ridiculous with drainage of 10 pts in less than half hour doing nothing with the device. I think my battery is just dying. BBS shows no significant wakelocks, and you can clearly see the device isn't awake during these huge drops. I have never seen this before on any device.
XDA needs a "2nd Post Wiki" automatically generated in each thread. Such a thread wiki has proven effective on other sites to cut down on useless thread clutter and questions which have been answered repeatedly. The idea is simple. A community-editable wiki is inserted immediately beneath the OP to address current issues relating to the topic. Most OP/devs don't have the time to continually update their OP to address ongoing issues. Let's let the community do that for them!

floepie
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 341
Here's the chart....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot.png
Views:	49
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	2559606  
XDA needs a "2nd Post Wiki" automatically generated in each thread. Such a thread wiki has proven effective on other sites to cut down on useless thread clutter and questions which have been answered repeatedly. The idea is simple. A community-editable wiki is inserted immediately beneath the OP to address current issues relating to the topic. Most OP/devs don't have the time to continually update their OP to address ongoing issues. Let's let the community do that for them!

realitysconcierge
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Have you tried a charge using mostly airplane mode? What apps are active during your battery drain?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Nexus 5|KOT49H
HTC Amaze 4G|Super Sense 4.0
Samsung Vibrant|CyanogenMod 10.1 6/14/13 Nightly

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 846
Your signal is terrible, which explains your screen time. If your battery keeps dropping randomly when you aren't using it, just reboot. It's a known bug with 4.4+.

mistahseller
Old
Thanks Meter 192
16 hours seems right to me for that signal.

Sent from The Deathstar