5,596,700 Members 46,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weird available memory bug. No Free beer! or boobs!

Tip us?

showofdeth
Old
(Last edited by showofdeth; 29th December 2013 at 01:27 PM.) Reason: People have no sense of humour
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Weird available memory bug. No Free beer! or boobs!

Ok now I hopefully have your attention...

I think there may be something wrong here. My available memory seems to be a bit low for the very little media/apps I have actually installed on my 16gb nexus 5. Can anyone shed some light on this please. Surely something is wrong...

Should probably point out that I'm rooted pretty much stock with the Franco kernal.

Sorry about the links to the screenshots (won't let me upload here from my phone) and sorry about trying to trick you with free beer and boobs. My bad.

http://i.imgur.com/ZU1H2MK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8WXdgL9.jpg

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7409
Please use descriptive titles in your thread. Ones that actually reflect your issue.

This is a developers forum, not a beer and boobs forum.

Thanks

If you have CWM recovery and taken a backup, it will be in /data/media/clockworkmod, instead of the correct place of /data/media/0/clockworkmod.
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

showofdeth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Fair enough. Sorry teacher, won't happen again

showofdeth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
Please use descriptive titles in your thread. Ones that actually reflect your issue.

This is a developers forum, not a beer and boobs forum.

Thanks

If you have CWM recovery and taken a backup, it will be in /data/media/clockworkmod, instead of the correct place of /data/media/0/clockworkmod.
Didn't see your last cwm bit. That sounds like the issue. Didn't even think of that! Cheers. I'll delete some backups to see if that works.

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7409
Quote:
Originally Posted by showofdeth View Post
Fair enough. Sorry teacher, won't happen again
Ha ha. Nice thread title

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

showofdeth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
Ha ha. Nice thread title

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Yeah lol Your suggestion worked so thank you for that. I just assumed the backup would just be a few MBs. Thanks again.

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7409
No problem

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.