[Q] What's happened with my phone during night?

Search This thread

svaike

Mar 25, 2007
Going to sleep I put my phone on the charger. When I woke up it was boot looping and damn hot even to hold. I managed to turn it off, went to recovery and cleared cache and dalvik cache - after that it booted normaly (it seems). During all night (~7h) it managed to charge only up to ~45%.

The problem that I have now:
when the charger is connected screen keeps locking up and unlocking rapidly - there is nothing I can do.

I am using latest LiquidSmooth rom.

Any ideas what the hell is happening?

Edit: setting "stay awake" in developer options helped to solve the issue with rapidly locking up and unlocking while charging. Still it's a mistery what has happened

Last edited:

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Going to sleep I put my phone on the charger. When I woke up it was boot looping and damn hot even to hold. I managed to turn it off, went to recovery and cleared cache and dalvik cache - after that it booted normaly (it seems). During all night (~7h) it managed to charge only up to ~45%.

when the charger is connected screen keeps locking up and unlocking rapidly - there is nothing I can do.

Edit: setting "stay awake" in developer options helped to solve the issue with rapidly locking up and unlocking while charging. Still it's a mistery what has happened

probably an app running on the background or use the batterystats app and it will tell you which app has been draining the battery

Reactions: svaike

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
It wasn't the TYLT wireless charger was it? I know some people were having problems with it where it would heat up immensely.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

probably an app running on the background or use the batterystats app and it will tell you which app has been draining the battery