Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] What's happened with my phone during night?

OP svaike

21st January 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

41 posts
Going to sleep I put my phone on the charger. When I woke up it was boot looping and damn hot even to hold. I managed to turn it off, went to recovery and cleared cache and dalvik cache - after that it booted normaly (it seems). During all night (~7h) it managed to charge only up to ~45%.

The problem that I have now:
when the charger is connected screen keeps locking up and unlocking rapidly - there is nothing I can do.

I am using latest LiquidSmooth rom.

Any ideas what the hell is happening?

Edit: setting "stay awake" in developer options helped to solve the issue with rapidly locking up and unlocking while charging. Still it's a mistery what has happened
Last edited by svaike; 21st January 2014 at 06:43 AM.
21st January 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #2  
Flag South Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,668

3,571 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svaike

Going to sleep I put my phone on the charger. When I woke up it was boot looping and damn hot even to hold. I managed to turn it off, went to recovery and cleared cache and dalvik cache - after that it booted normaly (it seems). During all night (~7h) it managed to charge only up to ~45%.

The problem that I have now:
when the charger is connected screen keeps locking up and unlocking rapidly - there is nothing I can do.

I am using latest LiquidSmooth rom.

Any ideas what the hell is happening?

Edit: setting "stay awake" in developer options helped to solve the issue with rapidly locking up and unlocking while charging. Still it's a mistery what has happened

probably an app running on the background or use the batterystats app and it will tell you which app has been draining the battery
The Following User Says Thank You to hello00 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #3  
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 3,202

1,052 posts
Donate to Me
More
You enabled battery animations, atm it causes that issue like it says in the op of liquidsmooth
22nd January 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 111

703 posts
It wasn't the TYLT wireless charger was it? I know some people were having problems with it where it would heat up immensely.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread