Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,442 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What's happened with my phone during night?

Tip us?

svaike
Old
(Last edited by svaike; 21st January 2014 at 05:43 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Question [Q] What's happened with my phone during night?

Going to sleep I put my phone on the charger. When I woke up it was boot looping and damn hot even to hold. I managed to turn it off, went to recovery and cleared cache and dalvik cache - after that it booted normaly (it seems). During all night (~7h) it managed to charge only up to ~45%.

The problem that I have now:
when the charger is connected screen keeps locking up and unlocking rapidly - there is nothing I can do.

I am using latest LiquidSmooth rom.

Any ideas what the hell is happening?

Edit: setting "stay awake" in developer options helped to solve the issue with rapidly locking up and unlocking while charging. Still it's a mistery what has happened

hello00
Old
Thanks Meter 2,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by svaike View Post
Going to sleep I put my phone on the charger. When I woke up it was boot looping and damn hot even to hold. I managed to turn it off, went to recovery and cleared cache and dalvik cache - after that it booted normaly (it seems). During all night (~7h) it managed to charge only up to ~45%.

The problem that I have now:
when the charger is connected screen keeps locking up and unlocking rapidly - there is nothing I can do.

I am using latest LiquidSmooth rom.

Any ideas what the hell is happening?

Edit: setting "stay awake" in developer options helped to solve the issue with rapidly locking up and unlocking while charging. Still it's a mistery what has happened
probably an app running on the background or use the batterystats app and it will tell you which app has been draining the battery
-Black&Cyan for ICS 4.0.4, JB 4.1.1 and CM10 AOSP Theme Apps, -Blacked Out Gapps, Custom Batt% & Icons
-HTC Sense Camera for HTC One m7 Google Edition Roms 4.2.2 Click Here
-★ [THEMED] Kitkat 4.4 Mms.apk Dark Holo & More ★Here
★ ★ UCCW Clocks by me Click here ★ ★
The Following User Says Thank You to hello00 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deadman96385
Old
Thanks Meter 2,804

DONATE TO ME
You enabled battery animations, atm it causes that issue like it says in the op of liquidsmooth

LiquidSmooth Google +
Current Devices: HTC MyTouch 4g | Galaxy S3 VZW | Nexus 7 (2013) | Nexus 5 | HTC One (2014)
If you like the work I do please click the "Donate to me" button on the left

PsychDrummer
Old
Thanks Meter 94
It wasn't the TYLT wireless charger was it? I know some people were having problems with it where it would heat up immensely.