FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Removing apps

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By staggerlee1, Junior Member on 13th January 2015, 04:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi since lollipop I can't remove apps, just freeze. Is this because I'm on an odex rom, and they are split? Or is it lollipop stopping me? The tools work great with kk4.4.2

13th January 2015, 06:06 PM |#2  
Flag Vrhnika
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerlee1

Hi since lollipop I can't remove apps, just freeze. Is this because I'm on an odex rom, and they are split? Or is it lollipop stopping me? The tools work great with kk4.4.2

You should be more explicit in your description if you want some help.
Regards, Zagor
13th January 2015, 11:14 PM |#3  
Flag えうれる
Thanks Meter: 3,228

More
Quote:

You shouldn't have issues removing apps. Try using a file explorer and deleting the app's folder rather than just the base.apk
13th January 2015, 11:17 PM |#4  
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 19,612

More
What tools are you using?
14th January 2015, 04:41 PM |#5  
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 5,432

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@staggerlee1
When someone tries to help you please accept their help in the grace it was intended. If someone who is trying to help you asks for more information on your issues then please do not push that help to one side and say "I do not like you" instead, give them more information. If you do not know what else to add, please ask what they want to know.

@zagorteney
Please do not react, just report them and do not reply to them in future, thanks

Thread cleaned
Last edited by gregbradley; 14th January 2015 at 08:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gregbradley Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)