5,595,196 Members 44,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

White Balance

Tip us?
 
Ajseter
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 105
Join Date: Mar 2012
Exclamation White Balance

When Comparing Nexus 5 with I phone 5s, i could find Nexus 5 needs Custom Whit balance of the Screen. Is there any app whic do the work or any Mod that does.


Thank You.
 
FourPointedFreak
Old
#2  
FourPointedFreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 294
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajseter View Post
When Comparing Nexus 5 with I phone 5s, i could find Nexus 5 needs Custom Whit balance of the Screen. Is there any app whic do the work or any Mod that does.


Thank You.
Firstly, you shouldn't compare a Nexus 5 to an iPoop product lol

There are plenty of apps available for White Balance that may do the job you're looking for it to do. If you want a more integrated white balance (not an app), there are plenty of custom ROMs that add different color and resolution than the stock KitKat.
Device: LG Nexus 5 (D820) on AT&T's LTE
ROM: Cyanogenmod 11
-Thanks Are Appreciated-

 
Ajseter
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 105
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourPointedFreak View Post
Firstly, you shouldn't compare a Nexus 5 to an iPoop product lol

There are plenty of apps available for White Balance that may do the job you're looking for it to do. If you want a more integrated white balance (not an app), there are plenty of custom ROMs that add different color and resolution than the stock KitKat.

Can you name the custom Rom which fixes the issue
 
FourPointedFreak
Old
#4  
FourPointedFreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 294
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajseter View Post
Can you name the custom Rom which fixes the issue
I wouldn't know of any - I have never needed something like this. You'll have to search around at some of the available ROMs and find some that may do it. Check the ROMs section.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5#romList
Device: LG Nexus 5 (D820) on AT&T's LTE
ROM: Cyanogenmod 11
-Thanks Are Appreciated-

 
jbdan
Old
#5  
jbdan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 469
Posts: 2,141
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Atlanta
You got it all backwards. It's actually the iPhone that needs white balance correction compared to the N5. Just search on Google N5 display calibration results. It's scary accurate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
"The mind set on the Spirit is life and peace" <><
 
americasteam
Old
(Last edited by americasteam; 4th December 2013 at 05:50 PM.)
#6  
americasteam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 307
Posts: 1,128
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Try Faux's app in the Dev section.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544128

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...