XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

White screen of death.

Tip us?

faiz2036
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default White screen of death.

Hi all. I have trouble with my white nexus5. The issue is all is white screen. Try to reboot in fastboot. Fastboot also show white screen. Any opinion about this? Should i send this unit for warranty and get the replacement? Fyi, my nexus all stock no root what so ever.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392545342501.jpg
Views:	939
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	2582333  

OuncE718
Old
Thanks Meter 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz2036 View Post
Hi all. I have trouble with my white nexus5. The issue is all is white screen. Try to reboot in fastboot. Fastboot also show white screen. Any opinion about this? Should i send this unit for warranty and get the replacement? Fyi, my nexus all stock no root what so ever.

Definitely call Google and get a warranty replacement. That is a hardware issue.

sent from my neXus 5

varuntis1993
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz2036 View Post

I also got that problem once when I tried to lock and unlock the screen but it was due to gravity box, the problem with gravity box was that whenver I swiched to expanded mode on and then lock the screen....the screen would go like that but the new update to gravity box fixed it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140131_154300.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	255.9 KB
ID:	2582954