XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Widget locker working in 4.4.1?

Tip us?

rootSU
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7396
Default Widget locker working in 4.4.1?

Anyone else having an issue with Widget locker, using Dalvik - since 4.4.1 update?

I'm using a deodexed ROM but not sure that it's a custom ROM issue per se.

The issue is that the WL lock screen no longer appears. When opening WL via the app icon in the app drawer, it prompts to "complete action using" and lists browsers or Play. There is clearly something not right, including after a full wipe.

Anyone else?
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

Lanhoj
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Doesn't work on 4.4.1

I ttried to get an older version but only found 1.2.9 which works but is barely usable.

maxamus007
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Same issue here

razholio
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I have the same problem. I've tried uninstalling and restoring app+data from my Tibackup with lots of reboots in between, but no luck so far.
sign up for dropbox with this link and we both get a 500MB storage bonus: http://db.tt/19736kw8

rootSU
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7396
At least we know

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

razholio
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
At least we know

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Yeah. I emailed the dev with the details I had, and promptly restored my /system and /boot from backup. Now widgetlocker is back to its former glory. I just don't want to use a phone without widgetlocker. Much less useful... When he updates widgetlocker, I'll restore the backups I have of 4.4.1.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using xda app-developers app
sign up for dropbox with this link and we both get a 500MB storage bonus: http://db.tt/19736kw8

dosboss57
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
Anyone else having an issue with Widget locker, using Dalvik - since 4.4.1 update?

I'm using a deodexed ROM but not sure that it's a custom ROM issue per se.

The issue is that the WL lock screen no longer appears. When opening WL via the app icon in the app drawer, it prompts to "complete action using" and lists browsers or Play. There is clearly something not right, including after a full wipe.

Anyone else?
I have the same issue...can't even launch the app
Dynamic Notifications isn't working either

N3V3RM1ND
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same issue here... Galaxy S3 with Cyanogenmod 11 nightly. I wrote to developer too... Waiting for an update.

Clancy_s
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Same issue here - stock rooted 4.4.1

biyor
Old
Thanks Meter 4
2.3.2rc1 works

The Following User Says Thank You to biyor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]