Ask a question

No registration required

Wifi Problem - Google services fails

OP Vinoth18

2nd March 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
Guys for the past two days I am facing this weird problem Plz help...My wifi works fine and I use to keep my mobile wifi on over the night...Morning when I check it is connected but no data transfer happening...I rebooted my mobile, disconnected wifi, restarted router...Now it is connected and apps like whatsapp, cricinfo and other apps works fine...but Chrome is not working...pages don't load and says warning: flash is out of date and asks to download the update...it downloads setup.exe file only...even play store is not opening properly...but all works fine when connected to 3G mobile data...Any help why this is happening...

Edit: My wifi router is working fine with my Mac and other devices...
Last edited by Vinoth18; 2nd March 2014 at 04:22 AM.
2nd March 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,290

3,206 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinoth18

Guys for the past two days I am facing this weird problem Plz help...My wifi works fine and I use to keep my mobile wifi on over the night...Morning when I check it is connected but no data transfer happening...I rebooted my mobile, disconnected wifi, restarted router...Now it is connected and apps like whatsapp, cricinfo and other apps works fine...but Chrome is not working...pages don't load and says warning: flash is out of date and asks to download the update...it downloads setup.exe file only...even play store is not opening properly...but all works fine when connected to 3G mobile data...Any help why this is happening...

Can we get a screenshot of your wifi settings page?
2nd March 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #3  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 341

753 posts
More
Quote:

Checkout the issue that this app addresses, it may help. It reduced for the most part my lost Google services WiFi problems. There is a root and non-root versions. I use the rooted version.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ushfixer&hl=en

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
2nd March 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #4  
Flag Fostoria
Thanks Meter: 197

440 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I would just to a factory reset if you are not rooted. If you are rooted then boot to recovery and wipe Dalvik AND cache.
12th April 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

10 posts
I am having the exact same issue on my rooted S3 and I have tried clearing the dalvik cache and scanning but it did not help!

Update :- Refer to this post for the solution.
Last edited by IndianHacker; 13th April 2014 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Found the solution.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread