XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does anybody use wireless charging

Tip us?

charesa39
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by whozilla View Post
just noticed the thread in general. did a reading and decided to buy the nexus 4 official wireless charger. For me its the fact that I do go through a lot of extra cables in a year and it would be nice to preserve the port. But most importantly. Smoke em if you got em.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
Good choice. I returned my two Tylt Vu chargers for an N4 Orb charger I use at home. It's build quality is solid. I also use a Nokia DT-900 at work that works flawlessly as well.

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7402
Quote:
Originally Posted by charesa39 View Post
Good choice. I returned my two Tylt Vu chargers for an N4 Orb charger I use at home. It's build quality is solid. I also use a Nokia DT-900 at work that works flawlessly as well.
Yeah I got the 910. I read regularly here about people having overcharging issues on non official chargers. The Nokias were consistantly reported as good though

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

Melamunna
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I mainly use the google official one and let me tell you- wireless charging is so worth it. Of course if you took a stopwatch and figured out how much time it saved as opposed to plugging it in, you wouldn't be saving much time- but there's something subconsciously... awesome about it. Plus with the quick charge 2.0 or whatever its called that our phone has- epic charging speeds. Worth every penny imo. I'm considering getting a few portable QI chargers as well to replace micro usb power banks.

Ben36
Old
Thanks Meter 1372
Yup. Sod it's benefits... Its just seriously cool every time you do it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

pcloadletter1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
A must have accessory. I have two Nokia DT900s. Daydream is nice for the bedside.
i515, D820