Does anybody use wireless charging

18th January 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #11  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 137

419 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whozilla

just noticed the thread in general. did a reading and decided to buy the nexus 4 official wireless charger. For me its the fact that I do go through a lot of extra cables in a year and it would be nice to preserve the port. But most importantly. Smoke em if you got em.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Good choice. I returned my two Tylt Vu chargers for an N4 Orb charger I use at home. It's build quality is solid. I also use a Nokia DT-900 at work that works flawlessly as well.
18th January 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #12  
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 11,685

22,653 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charesa39

Good choice. I returned my two Tylt Vu chargers for an N4 Orb charger I use at home. It's build quality is solid. I also use a Nokia DT-900 at work that works flawlessly as well.

Yeah I got the 910. I read regularly here about people having overcharging issues on non official chargers. The Nokias were consistantly reported as good though

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
18th January 2014, 10:22 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 33

140 posts
I mainly use the google official one and let me tell you- wireless charging is so worth it. Of course if you took a stopwatch and figured out how much time it saved as opposed to plugging it in, you wouldn't be saving much time- but there's something subconsciously... awesome about it. Plus with the quick charge 2.0 or whatever its called that our phone has- epic charging speeds. Worth every penny imo. I'm considering getting a few portable QI chargers as well to replace micro usb power banks.
18th January 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1,654

5,968 posts
Yup. Sod it's benefits... Its just seriously cool every time you do it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
19th January 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 5

39 posts
A must have accessory. I have two Nokia DT900s. Daydream is nice for the bedside.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread