FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

Won't boot past Google bootscreen, TWRP can't mount any partition

1,469 posts
Thanks Meter: 797

By Flyview, Senior Member on 25th June 2014, 01:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th July 2014, 06:24 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2,632

More
If you've got everything now on your pc. Just fastboot the complete factory image including userdata and start the phone from fresh. Then just copy all your stuff back over

9th July 2014, 06:56 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto/Waterloo
Thanks Meter: 797

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben36

If you've got everything now on your pc. Just fastboot the complete factory image including userdata and start the phone from fresh. Then just copy all your stuff back over

It looks like the partition successfully mounts every 1/20+ reboots or so. Right now it managed to mount in TWRP and I'm copying over my files before doing anything else.

Just to be clear this is the second time this is happening. After the first time I _did_ do a complete factory image flash and started fresh. Now, 2 weeks later it happened again. My eMMC might be failing...

EDIT: After the backup completed I ran e2fsck /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata , it was found to be clean. I then wiped caches and rebooted and it's working. We'll see how long this lasts...
Last edited by Flyview; 9th July 2014 at 07:31 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread