Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [XposedLED] App led override not enabled

OP SD14

22nd February 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Im running stock 4.4.2 that was manually flashed. Im rooted and unlocked but for some reason since the update to 4.4.2 xposed led has only worked for non gapp apps, i enabled logging and the message in the log is "XposedLEDControl: App LED override not enabled" I have looked but have not been able to find anything about how to enable the override. Lightflow will put it self on the list of apps to enable the override and it works but it has major battery drain issues for me. Does anyone know how to manually add xposed LED to the override list?
24th February 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD14

Im running stock 4.4.2 that was manually flashed. Im rooted and unlocked but for some reason since the update to 4.4.2 xposed led has only worked for non gapp apps, i enabled logging and the message in the log is "XposedLEDControl: App LED override not enabled" I have looked but have not been able to find anything about how to enable the override. Lightflow will put it self on the list of apps to enable the override and it works but it has major battery drain issues for me. Does anyone know how to manually add xposed LED to the override list?

I have the same problem. Tried emailing the guy who wrote the extension, but he doesn't answer. Sucks when I actually paid the unlock to support him.
24th February 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD14

^ that.
Those are the only apps I use it for since whatsapp has its own function and snapchat changes the colors automatically. This needs to be fixed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
led, xposed, xposedled
Previous Thread Next Thread