Yellow Tint

8th January 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Hey guys! Ok, so I am aware of the yellow tint that many people are having. I currently use Franco Kernel and Faux's Gamma Calibration App, but I have not found good values yet, and none fix the tint. Anyways, when I reboot my phone, the screen is perfect, but after a few seconds the yellow tint appears. However, the tint only applies to the area above the on screen keys (attached, slightly hard to see). The on screen keys are perfectly white, but the whites above (such as text, icons, etc) are yellow tinted. What I'm trying to say is that the on screen keys are perfect, while the screen above has a yellow tint. Is there a way I can fix this without installing another kernel? I really like Franco's, and do not want to switch
Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-07-18-28-16.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	2501345  
8th January 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #2  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 1,416

2,318 posts
More
when did the tinting start? have you considered going completely back to stocked unrooted and starting over? just curious.
8th January 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
More
Tinting started a few weeks ago. It suddenly occurred. I run Lux auto brightness, and disabled to see what would happen but nada.
8th January 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
More
Wow, so that weird tinting issue was because of Lux!! Uninstalled it and now my screen is much better. The whites are still a little greyish though

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread