[DER KERNEL] Trinity for Nexus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jonup

Dec 27, 2012
When was his last update? And as for up to date how would you rate his ROM. In currently on litchis latest. But willing to try other things. I know velocity was branched off of PSX right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Check @simms22 link for the latest shared, other than that I got an update couple of hours ago but that won't be shared for a couple of days. How ROM is very similar to banks' rastakat. I had to twist his arm to get him to add some of the features, but the ROM is very minimalistic. It only has features chad and I use. He is focused on putting newest commits available. The ROM defaults to art so no special dalvik and the bionic is optimized by Chad. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
Check @simms22 link for the latest shared, other than that I got an update couple of hours ago but that won't be shared for a couple of days. How ROM is very similar to banks' rastakat. I had to twist his arm to get him to add some of the features, but the ROM is very minimalistic. It only has features chad and I use. He is focused on putting newest commits available. The ROM defaults to art so no special dalvik and the bionic is optimized by Chad. Let me know if you have any questions.

You can still run Dalvik though correct? Just switch back in developer options

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jonup

Dec 27, 2012
You can still run Dalvik though correct? Just switch back in developer options

Correct. But Google is putting their resources into art. BTW, anyone can beat this?

Attachments

• 1397950929155.jpg
    1397950929155.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 259

Circaflex

Dec 12, 2008
Tustin

does it work with sprint out of the box? anyone?

Hobbesfed

Jul 20, 2012
Correct. But Google is putting their resources into art. BTW, anyone can beat this?

How did you get 11 hrs.... lol show us your battery graph. Well, say we believe you. How in the world did you get that?!!?! Tell us your setup! :fingers-crossed: I can barely get 4... (Probably cuz im unrooted and on stock lol)

jonup

Dec 27, 2012
does it work with sprint out of the box? anyone?

Honestly Idk, but probably not. Guys this is going way overboard. Do a nandroid, dirty flash the ROM, and if you like it keep it. If you don't, revert to your nandroid. I believe there is a changelog in the parent folder too. Read it! I am not a Dev and I am not testing beyond my daily use, so I can give you a limited help if it is necessary but I won't be answering every single question.

Reactions: Circaflex

jonup

Dec 27, 2012
Not possible man 11 hours on 10 percent?

How did you get 11 hrs.... lol show us your battery graph. Well, say we believe you. How in the world did you get that?!!?! Tell us your setup! :fingers-crossed: I can barely get 4... (Probably cuz im unrooted and on stock lol)

This about 3 days worth of sot and numerous bump charges

ghismo83

Apr 27, 2012
I m a newbie in this forum. I apologize if my answer was stupid :(

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernel: http://www.derkernel.com
    Source: http://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_five

This thread benefits from "OT posts" as it fosters a healthy community in which "users helping users" is strong. Which in turn helps me to focus on development.
    Thank You for understanding this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featuring:
    • Build optimizations
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • Scheduler, Governor tweaks
    • Up to 2726MHz (higher clocks will vary from device to device) and boots up @ 2.26GHz, stock clock
    • Performance through research
    • Buzzword Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Trinity for Nexus 5, Kernel for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    morfic, simms22
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2014-10-12
    Last Updated 2014-10-12
    ok, enough of this, we have a new kernel to test. yes its a 443 kernel. yes it runs on 442. yes its a trinity kernel :) http://goo.gl/38Uxte
    It's rare I read 8+ pages in one thread in its entirety, but didn't want to miss out on the warm welcome.

Thanks everyone.
    looks like home, smells like home, feels like home.. yup, it must be my home :)
    @soccerfan6789
    Dude hope you won't misunderstand my words. I'm fine with people posting their own builds here, in my threads, everywhere. I'm fine, that's what open source is all about. I have and had no problems with people kanging my work and just change the build name and few things here and there and then taking off with their own threads. I'm fine because this is a free world and if doing so makes you happy, who the **** am I to stop you? I'm fine but if I may, I have a suggestion: if you like building android, keep it like that, something fun. Building from source is way different than cherry-picking and kanging. There is not much fun nor karma in copying and changing things, but there is a lot of fun and greatness in learning. Keep your project yours and try to be humble. None of us is doing anything special. I won't tell you the details but I have seen so much **** and so many disgraceful people that I got sick of it. This is why I love quite threads, goal of rastakat is to be quite and smooth on your nexus without the use of fancy ot, mouthful words and features to attract more users. rastakat is body and soul because she still is what she was born for: fun.
    More peace and more weed for all!