* Based upon Google's msm 3.4 source
* Various fixes, improvements and optimizatios (look @ github)
* Compiled with gcc4.7.2 toolchain (linaro 09.12)
* -O3+ optimized
* Snapdragon & CortexA15 optimizations
* replaced qcom's hotplug binary with msm_mpdecision (IN-KERNEL, better battery life + performance)
* Extensive sysfs interface for mpdecision with all the tuneables you want (/sys/kernel/msm_mpdecision/)
* replaced qcom's thermal binary with my IN-KERNEL solution. (/sys/kernel/msm_thermal/)
* export krait version to: /sys/kernel/debug/krait_variant
* Allow OC up to 2,5Ghz
* Allow UC to 96Mhz
* Undervolting (faux123)
* F2FS Support
* Multirom Support
* KCAL (savoca) & Gamma Control (faux123)
* Sound Control (faux123)
* Default clocks: 300 Mhz min & 2265,6 Mhz max
*** ON-THE-FLY-RAMDISK EDITS!
*** THIS KERNEL USES YOUR RAMDISK, it will just modify it on the fly while flashing. These changes are not creating any incompatibilities with roms/other kernels.
* removes min freq overrides from the ramdisk
* removes governor overrides from the ramdisk
* adds init.d support to your ramdisk (if not already supported)
* modifies stock ondemand settings
* add module insertion
Check the compare links for the rest
Where is tha Changelog???
There will be no more changelogs.
Instead the download pages were outfitted with compare links to github for each download.
What is sweep2wake?
Disabled as default, activate through an app like KControl or over sysfs: echo 1 > /sys/android_touch/sweep2wake
What is doubletap2wake / knock knock?
Disabled as default, activate through an app like KControl or over sysfs: echo 1 > /sys/android_touch/doubletap2wake
How to install?
Flash through recovery. #done.
How to uninstall?
You are done. Bye.
Where to complain about errors/bugs?
Please use the Issuetracker for bugs/errors/feature wishes!
Issuetracker @ https://github.com/showp1984/bricked-hammerhead/issues
IRC Chat: Freenode IRC #bricked
> Hall of fame <
Thank you very much!
Stock 4.4 Nexus5 boot.img - flash this if you come from another kernel coming with it's own ramdisk (eg: zip contains a *.img file) ONLY FLASH ON 4.4