XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL] [GPL] [N5] franco.Kernel - r47

Tip us?

JNewms
Old
Thanks Meter 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techimplant View Post
..this makes sense man..I will give it a try..I thought of this earlier but was confused n concluded that I am an idiot..but now you are saying this too so i will give it a try.. Thanks

EDIT: I think it made a difference..maybe a placebo but the person on the other side said that its much better now..thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Nice. I'm glad it helped.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeyLo View Post
can't wait for r33 stable build.
As i saw people in another thread [DT2W/S2W] [COLOR] fr33tst10 have very good feedback about r33 test10 so maybe it will be next stable version?
I'm very happy with stock+r32, also use battery doctor to disable cores, and UV -100 ALL FREQS(300 Mhz-675) and downclock to 652 Mhz.
So i have around 4-5 SOT al the time.
Hope it will increase in future builds of Franko Kernel
We will most likely be seeing at least one more test build. Franco has at least one thing on his local build right now that we don't. If you want to update, just get on the latest test. It's stable

lolpok
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Franco, in my option you should really put some FAQS in the thread, so people don't have to ask same question again and again..
i like pie

Hammer_Of_The_Gods
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4496
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolpok View Post
Franco, in my option you should really put some FAQS in the thread, so people don't have to ask same question again and again..
Hi,

From the OP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco View Post
Got any questions that you couldn't find after searching?
FAQ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2532422

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5 View Post
The OP is the best place to keep a secret because nobody reads it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hammer_Of_The_Gods For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Savant
Old
Thanks Meter 1025
Quote:
People don't read anyway they want to be spoonfed information. FAQs don't help, look at a bunch of threads and see if it stopped the idiotic questions. For instance the paranoid android thread people ask where's halo or hybrid .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nichie
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Oh the irony
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nichie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Red5
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1838
Quote:
Nexus 5 running Cataclysm and franco.Kernel
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Red5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vomer
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red5 View Post
+1 can vouch for this fact

I once hid my bank ID and password in OP and no one stole my money!
The Following User Says Thank You to vomer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

franciscofranco
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 81096

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazeecracker View Post
In curious as to what the leaderboards are going to entail. Most flashes? Lol

I wanted to add the achievement points to the leaderboard but Google's Play Games APIs suck in that regard. I cannot fetch the user achievements, nor iterate through the achievements and count how many points the user has. As of now I have no other high score metrics that I can think off to add to the leaderboard, so that's empty for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRabbit View Post
You could generate a user-specific jpg for the signature that updates with all achievements

Similar to http://steamsignature.com

Then again, that's a lot of work for achievements...I'll get right on that.
That's a lot of work that I don't really need or want to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techimplant View Post
People is there any fix for the low mic volume..I have set Mic gain at 3 in FKU but still the person on the other end says that speak louder I cannot hear u properly..So I have to speak loud enough which I dont really like..any fix please.. I am on r32 btw..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The only fix for that that I can remember is to disable the noise cancellation feature. Same thing happened on 100% stock device. Search on Google on how to disable it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januka View Post
Hi @franciscofranco, I got a reboot while applying a color profile, the screen went off and never on again, then after 3-4 second i got the reboot.

pasting a logcat after reboot i guess is it useless isn't it ?

thank you for your wonderful work on this kernel !
Hmm maybe a bug on myfluxi's latest patch. Kernel log would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAdrums View Post
Just wondering if this is normal?!

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk
Yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitax View Post
I had graphical glitches while scrolling in tapatalk. Then i whatched a video.. Got ths glitches again and finally my phone turned off with a Kernel panic. I tried to upload to pastie.org but the site seems to have a problem. https://www.dropbox.com/s/kd2k003j93xckra/last_kmsg.txt

Btw: im on latest test Kernel.
Sent from my Nexus 5
Thanks for the log.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryEagle View Post
Is FK still being developed? I check FKU from time to time and there is no updates in like a month or something...

Now, it's not that I have any problems with it, no no, it's working great! But, I'm just wondering if there is something coming that will make it even better?
Yes.

FacesIn app
Per-App Modes app
Nexus Display Control
franco.Kernel updater Free app
franco.Kernel - Galaxy Nexus
franco.Kernel - Nexus 4
franco.Kernel - Nexus 5
franco.Kernel - Nexus 7
franco.Kernel - Nexus 7 2013
franco.Kernel - Nexus 10

Google+ | Twitter | Portfolio

CruzerLite franco.Kernel case for the Nexus 4
CruzerLite franco.Kernel case for the Galaxy Nexus

You don't like my reply? Read this

However, if you put any trust in Quadrant scores you could use them to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance. By Chainfire

My applications translations are managed by:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to franciscofranco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jb0ne
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureanop View Post
To sum up and not to create confusion with the RAM reporting, there are NO RAM issues with the latest 33 beta

Again, I am still experiencing memory leaks. Could be other apps I suppose. I'm going to try what one person suggested and flash stock then latest r33.

sudoeste
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Today I had to reboot the nexus as the free ram was hovering under 600mb free.

The cause is the same as with previous tests (even if with the latest is much harder to trigger that leak). Use Chrome heavily and there goes the free ram

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk

Tags
color profile, fku app, franco kernel, nexus kernel nr.1