FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[KERNEL] [blu_spark r16] [Lollipop 5.1.* / M]

2,777 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,870
 
By eng.stk, Recognized Contributor on 28th March 2014, 06:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from eng.stk: blu_spark r16 is up!
Yesterday, 11:35 PM |#7451  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Yes! That is what I did!
Because I thought I saw somebody dit it.

What Can I do now?
 
 
Today, 01:24 AM |#7452  
eng.stk's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 13,870
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourTheBest

Yes! That is what I did!
Because I thought I saw somebody dit it.

What Can I do now?

Connect power source, press volume down+power and fastboot system and boot

Sent from my blu_spark'ed M preview Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to eng.stk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 08:01 AM |#7453  
Vilo76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clermont-Ferrand
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Could someone post a link to the latest build that is MiUI (4.4.4 based) compliant please ?
Tks
Today, 09:26 AM |#7454  
frikakwa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In between
Thanks Meter: 597
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilo76

Could someone post a link to the latest build that is MiUI (4.4.4 based) compliant please ?
Tks

KK based... wow...
Today, 09:29 AM |#7455  
Vilo76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Clermont-Ferrand
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frikakwa

KK based... wow...

Not really an issue actually.
But developers have deserted the KK battlefield and old kernels have been deleted from repositories ...

EDIT : Found kernel hC-N5T-MIUI-b11.0 that seams to be the last one for MiUI
Last edited by Vilo76; Today at 02:18 PM.
Today, 01:57 PM |#7456  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
You saved me.
Thank you so much my friend.

A lots of love from Amsterdam.
The Following User Says Thank You to YourTheBest For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 06:06 PM |#7457  
jugoslavpetrovic's Avatar
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dox81

Faux sound really is buggy on lollipop. The values you set don't stick. Hope it's good enough now.

Its not faux fault, many kernels have it and most of them sound as it should without glitches.
Today, 08:11 PM |#7458  
eng.stk's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 13,870
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilo76

Not really an issue actually.
But developers have deserted the KK battlefield and old kernels have been deleted from repositories ...

EDIT : Found kernel hC-N5T-MIUI-b11.0 that seams to be the last one for MiUI

Don't go flash that on your iphone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugoslavpetrovic

Its not faux fault, many kernels have it and most of them sound as it should without glitches.

It's my fault, I'm a noob.
I already explained what's wrong and bottom line I will not use it.

Now stop his annoying discussion.

Sent from my blu_spark'ed M preview Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to eng.stk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blu_spark, code_blue, kernel, linaro, purity
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes