This well established Android distribution treats development differently than any other to further our Android platform as a whole. This is the fastest source built ROM you will find on this forum, and also the only one to utilize our unique build system and a custom LLVM 3.5 suite based toolchain globally.
Here is our very well supported Issue Tracker.
We utilize a plethora of unique optimizations in a build system unlike any other:
- Utilizing the LLVM CLANG CI globally, working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering our entire Android platform.
- Consistently updated upstream toolchain module source with our custom backports, fixes, and optimizations applied in a patch at build time.
- Fully built utilizing Link Time Optimization and Polly optimizations (another custom ROM first). Feel free to google these a bit.
- Much of our source have code fixes, cleanups, and many minor optimizations to set us even further ahead of the community. These are too generous to even speak of here.
- Optimizations are toggled on and off based on device for the best experience we can achieve for your device without sacrificing stability
- Many Qcom optimizations and AOSP master (upstream) optimizations and fixes using device specifications to determine usage.
- Fully built utilizing strict aliasing and isognu++11 mode.
- Utilizing all O4 optimizations (Optimization Level 4) including LTO (with binutils plugins), and additionally LLVM Polly.
- T-Mobile Theme Engine.
- DPI Wizard (no junk like build.prop tweaks).
- Quick Settings panel customizations.
- Live network stats in your statusbar.
- Button backlight customizations.
- Hardware button customizations.
- Volume button customizations.
- Many more being added during the nightly builds.
NOTE: Only "AnyKernel" flashable kernel zips are supported. This ROM ships with a kernel based on showp1984's bricked-kernel.
Hammerhead Download & Support thread
Our thanks go out to all the open source developers who made our work possible.
Below is an ever-incomplete list of some of the 'indirect' contributors to our ROMs:
- The Android Open Source Project
- LLVM CI
- Linux Foundation
- Showp1984 for the awesome kernel!
- Code Aurora Forum
- CyanogenMod Inc.
- Many more!
codefireX, ROM for the Google Nexus 5
synergye, bigrushdog, jrior001, anders3408, RaymanFX, ajf64, rlasalle15, Roach
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP + Win!
Current Stable Version: Nightlies
Last Updated 2014-01-31