【Theme】【5.0 lollipop】Black Material Theme【Cataclysm 4/Apr】

Search This thread

evo_like

Nov 19, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Thank you fur sharing the theme, very awesome.
Quick q on the TBO app package as well: I flashed it, and have noticed some issues, for ex the pulldown becomes the standard only (not showing the custom toggles anymore), the reboot menu shows weird things as well (see attached please). I did uninstall all the apps first, before flashing the TBO package. Am I missing something? Just thought I wanted to bring it to your attention. TY.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417722178735.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417722178735.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 757
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417722201136.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417722201136.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 757

Chaos ^_^

Jan 23, 2013
Thank you fur sharing the theme, very awesome.
Quick q on the TBO app package as well: I flashed it, and have noticed some issues, for ex the pulldown becomes the standard only (not showing the custom toggles anymore), the reboot menu shows weird things as well (see attached please). I did uninstall all the apps first, before flashing the TBO package. Am I missing something? Just thought I wanted to bring it to your attention. TY.

Edit: The zip file is ok
are you usi g Cataclysm ROM ??

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

evo_like

Nov 19, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Edit: The zip file is ok
are you usi g Cataclysm ROM ??

yes sir - cataclysm ROM only, the dec 3rd update. basically what i did is the following:
1.flashed the update on top of the previous cataclysm build i was running.
2,rebooted phone, saw everything ok with the theme.
3. uninstalled updates for each of these apps: google calendar, youtube, keep, chrome, google playstore.
4.uninstalled messenger entirely (was running another dark one from another thread).
5.reboot into revovery; flash the TBO package
6.reboot phone.
7.phone rebooted, and i started getting that 1st error. on the rebooht menu, noticed those different verbiages. and also noticed that the dark toggle went back to stockl toggle options, and the custom toggles were gone as well. in the settings menu, i couldnt find the cataclysm settings option anymore either.

hope this helps. ty.

evo_like

Nov 19, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
custom toggles were off for me also, I just went back into the settings and set them again with no problem

ok thanks for verifying. I am assuming it was a bad download, so will re-download tonight, flash, and report back.

Edit: well, I must have had a bad download on the tbo package I re download and flash,everything good. Looking sexy!

Last edited:
Reactions: dom2684

ZacksBuilds

Dec 9, 2012
Can someone report how it works on the latest cataclysm? Might flash if everything is good (gmail toggles etc)

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Can someone report how it works on the latest cataclysm? Might flash if everything is good (gmail toggles etc)

I thought it was great. I uses it will 12/3 on top of 11/24.

Not sure if there is another update since. I know Atlantis was talkung about another full zip but i flashed on first install after rom with no wipe and no issues .;)

Your version of material dark looked superb! Thanks OP for the work and time put in!!

fredrik74

Aug 23, 2010
I flashed this on top of latest full zip, and I've had no issues so far. Some things that were blackened in last update (03/12), are not black anymore, but it's no biggie. At least everything seems to work just fine. ??

Last edited:

jmtjr278

Mar 8, 2012
Minor bug to report. The small battery icon that was produced on the Dec 3 build by changing LCD density was fixed in the Dec 5th release but flashing your theme reverts whatever changes Atlantis made.

Great job though. Love the dark theme!

Sent from my Nexus 5

Chaos ^_^

Jan 23, 2013
Minor bug to report. The small battery icon that was produced on the Dec 3 build by changing LCD density was fixed in the Dec 5th release but flashing your theme reverts whatever changes Atlantis made.

Great job though. Love the dark theme!

Sent from my Nexus 5

If you flashed my Theme which is based on 03/Dec ROM you will revert your ROM back to 03/Dec
anyway i have finished theming the new update, it's 1.30 am now so i will test tomorrow and release after that Insh.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    【Theme】【5.0 lollipop】Black Material Theme【Cataclysm 4/Apr】

About

I am proud to represent Dark Material Theme for Cataclysm ROM
    The theme will be updated after each new Cataclysm ROM update
    Make sure to backup your ROM before
    Don't try to flash this theme with any other ROM or even with older or newer version of Cataclysm ROM

What is Themed

framework-res.apk
    Settings.apk
    SystemUI.apk
    GoogleDialer.apk
    GoogleContacts.apk
    TeleService.apk
    DocumentsUI.apk
    Calculator.apk
    Velvet.apk

TBO Google Apps

These apps are totally not my work, it's the amazing work of an amazing team called Team Black Out, so please click on the link above and press thanks button for them if not Donate!
    Users can get them easily from TBO Installer app

You cannot install TBO Google apps with the stock app installed anywhere so You must uninstall updates from the playstore before flashing the zip...

Screenshots

FvRolgd.jpg

M1zAVTk.jpg

4Z2nk4y.jpg

Bugs & workaround

Non so far

Thanks

@atl4ntis for his amazing ROM
    @TeamBlackOut for there amazing Black apps @Archangel for the permission to share his Inverted Google Search app

if you think you should be thanked or you know any I should please send me a PM, don't try to make a show in this thread and always remember that I am just SHARING
    I don't care if you pressed thanks button or not and I will never ever ask for Donation

Theme updated to Cataclysm 19/FEB
    Theme updated to latest Stable Cataclysm 23/Jan
    Still you can flash the theme over the previous stable 24/Dec or any beta built after
    Enjoy !!
    Cataclysm 04/JAN/15 Dark Material Theme v2 is available for download now
    Changes in current version are:
    - Download Provider UI background is fixed to black and the text is readable now
    - Rearrange toggles text in Cataclysm menu is fixed to white and it's readable now
    - Battery Meter color under 15% is red color now
    Theme updated to latest Cataclysm 27/FEB
    Velvet updated to latest 4.2.16 with minor bug fixes