Post Reply

[May 10th] [How to + Mod] Let's follow kk White UI + KK CM Theme, Holo Blue genocide!

OP EnricoD

7th June 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #371  
sirbanger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 91
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush25

Actionbar

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------



HK needs to get updated to support new themes

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Makes sense. Thank you sir.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to sirbanger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #372  
mrjaydee82's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Naples, FL
Thanks Meter: 8,987
 
5,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush25

I'll send you colors.XML later once I get home

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk



Got it going now

4.4.3 GoogleDialer

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1402155782802.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	2785667  
Last edited by mrjaydee82; 7th June 2014 at 06:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjaydee82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #373  
mrjaydee82's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Naples, FL
Thanks Meter: 8,987
 
5,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Any of you theme gurus now how to get rid of the blues here? Not a big deal but I'm trying lol



Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
8th June 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #374  
EnricoD's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 3,957
 
2,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
Service
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjaydee82

Any of you theme gurus now how to get rid of the blues here? Not a big deal but I'm trying lol



Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Can You post decompiled dialer??

Sorry, but i've lost the hd's partition table so I can't boot my pc until i got fixed .. Thanks
8th June 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #375  
mrjaydee82's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Naples, FL
Thanks Meter: 8,987
 
5,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnricoD

Can You post decompiled dialer??

Sorry, but i've lost the hd's partition table so I can't boot my pc until i got fixed .. Thanks

Yes I can do that for ya...want the dialer themed or before I themed? I'll repost the changes I did so you can refect in your tutorial..most of it is good except a few XML lines dont exist...and changing action bar color to a darker grayish color and pretty much good to go except the lil bit of blue you saw in the pic

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
8th June 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #376  
rush25's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5,085
 
3,258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjaydee82

Yes I can do that for ya...want the dialer themed or before I themed? I'll repost the changes I did so you can refect in your tutorial..most of it is good except a few XML lines dont exist...and changing action bar color to a darker grayish color and pretty much good to go except the lil bit of blue you saw in the pic

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

<color name="dialpad_primary_text_color">#717171</color>
<color name="actionbar_background_color">#717171</color>
<color name="actionbar_underline">#717171</color>
<color name="tab_underline_selected_color">#717171</color>
<color name="tab_selected_color">#717171</color>
The Following User Says Thank You to rush25 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #377  
mrjaydee82's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Naples, FL
Thanks Meter: 8,987
 
5,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush25

<color name="dialpad_primary_text_color">#717171</color>
<color name="actionbar_background_color">#717171</color>
<color name="actionbar_underline">#717171</color>
<color name="tab_underline_selected_color">#717171</color>
<color name="tab_selected_color">#717171</color>

I'll give that a try...thank you again

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
11th June 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #378  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 79
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
NVM
Last edited by AJM-hackers; 11th June 2014 at 02:31 AM.
11th June 2014, 10:43 AM   |  #379  
hunting_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
im uesing mahdi rom which pne i download thanks its beautiful
11th June 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #380  
EnricoD's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 3,957
 
2,205 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunting_

im uesing mahdi rom which pne i download thanks its beautiful

Madhi it's already white, but you can download this to complete the look

This the free version and it will theme only system apps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...itkatwhitefree

Or the paid version if you want more app themed
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...25.kitkatwhite

The Following User Says Thank You to EnricoD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank