FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

AccuWeather for Nexus 5

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By darksidegi, Junior Member on 30th January 2014, 07:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys! I'm looking for the weather widget of the LG G2 or the accuweather of the samsung devices. I only found a porting of the LG OG weather widget, but it's a 4x2 and I need a 5x2 (the widget is not resizable). If you can post a LG G2 weather port, it will be awesome!
Best regards
 
 
1st February 2014, 12:09 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
up
1st February 2014, 03:02 PM |#3  
JoaoPaulo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 698
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidegi

Hello guys! I'm looking for the weather widget of the LG G2 or the accuweather of the samsung devices. I only found a porting of the LG OG weather widget, but it's a 4x2 and I need a 5x2 (the widget is not resizable). If you can post a LG G2 weather port, it will be awesome!
Best regards

+1

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st February 2014, 03:54 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Disreguard
Last edited by wyrman; 1st February 2014 at 05:28 PM.
11th February 2014, 01:46 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag cville
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
+1
11th February 2014, 03:50 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
+1

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
11th February 2014, 04:14 PM |#7  
Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL
Thanks Meter: 7,603
 
Donate to Me
More
I ported the G2 widget.. Uploading! Works with my LG G2 ported launcher only though! )
11th February 2014, 04:36 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Surô

I ported the G2 widget.. Uploading! Works with my LG G2 ported launcher only though! )

No way without launcher?? Or the s4 widget

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Wolzow
11th February 2014, 04:56 PM |#9  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Why use AccuWeather? Use GoWeather - IMO is lot better. I had AW weather on S3 and hated it.
11th February 2014, 05:57 PM |#10  
mrro82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bay City, MI
Thanks Meter: 330
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolzow

Why use AccuWeather? Use GoWeather - IMO is lot better. I had AW weather on S3 and hated it.

Maybe they like AccuWeather. Maybe they don't like Go Weather. Why do you care?

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrro82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2014, 06:07 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrro82

Maybe they like AccuWeather. Maybe they don't like Go Weather. Why do you care?

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!

He's just giving his opinion take it or leave it simple

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes