FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

[APP][SHARE] AdFree v0.8.66 (06/04/2014)

640 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
By Mr hOaX, Senior Member on 6th April 2014, 06:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th April 2014, 10:07 AM |#11  
krs360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moretonhampstead
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
Slightly confused why you didn't just link to the original xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2252747

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
 
6th April 2014, 11:39 AM |#12  
Mr hOaX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs360

Slightly confused why you didn't just link to the original xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2252747

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Instead of redirecting users, I decided to make direct links

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th April 2014, 11:40 AM |#13  
Mr hOaX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Hi,

Official site: http://adfree.bigtincan.com/...



Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium

I will mention it in OP


Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th April 2014, 11:49 AM |#14  
krs360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moretonhampstead
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
You really should give credit to the author too - you seem to be implying it's your work. It's him we should be thanking, not you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th April 2014, 11:50 AM |#15  
handryg555's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 184
 
Donate to Me
More
Does it also removes blank spaces like minminguard does?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th April 2014, 01:05 PM |#16  
Mr hOaX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs360

You really should give credit to the author too - you seem to be implying it's your work. It's him we should be thanking, not you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Instead of appreciating that author, you should appreciate the developer itself, here is the link http://adfree.bigtincan.com/donation.php

I just searched in nexus 5 forum, didn't find this share, so decided to create direct links..

And I have not copied the thread from whichever you referred



Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th April 2014, 01:06 PM |#17  
Mr hOaX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by handryg555

Does it also removes blank spaces like minminguard does?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nopes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th April 2014, 01:08 PM |#18  
krs360's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moretonhampstead
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
I meant the author of the programme, not the thread. Too old to refer to things as "dev" or "app"!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th April 2014, 01:10 PM |#19  
Mr hOaX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs360

I meant the author of the programme, not the thread. Too old to refer to things as "dev" or "app"!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I respect every bull**** app
Because I know how much hardwork is needed to create any simple/useful Android application

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ad removing app, adfree, adfree apk
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes