Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 41,516 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][FREE] Android L Keyboard

Tip us?

TheLastSidekick
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1915

DONATE TO ME
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utmethod.latin

From my testing it works exactly like the Android L keyboard. For those who don't want to flash any .zips or sideload any apks.. It's on the market.

Seeing a stupid comment on Google Play about an app you love and marking it as "spam". You've done it too.
Proud owner of LG Google Nexus 5.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastSidekick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lethargy
Old
Thanks Meter 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastSidekick View Post
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utmethod.latin

From my testing it works exactly like the Android L keyboard. For those who don't want to flash any .zips or sideload any apks.. It's on the market.

Seeing a stupid comment on Google Play about an app you love and marking it as "spam". You've done it too.
There are a million Google Keyboards with a changed package name and themed, wouldn't be surprised if its just that lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheLastSidekick
Old
(Last edited by TheLastSidekick; 2nd July 2014 at 07:35 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1915

DONATE TO ME
Haha very well might be. Regardless, first one off the play store that I tried that worked exactly like it. I was browsing reviews off of my G+ circle when I saw it. L seems to be hot amongst us Nexus owners so I thought I'd post it.

Proud owner of LG Google Nexus 5.