[APP] ATT Visual Voicemail (Newest Version and previous)

Search This thread

sola fide

Jun 8, 2009
Texas
Did you get it to work? I remember on my N5 after doing a factory reset the app took while to load. I made sure WiFi was off first and called my voicemail and made sure I didn't put in my PIN too fast. I also listened to a couple messages just to make sure it had all the time it needed.

You people are making me want to cry. Still a no go on my N6.

That's it I'm going to wipe the whole phone and start over.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: travperk

gamewarden234

Apr 9, 2011
Works on my and my wives shamu although you have to play the message first before the app puts out the paragraph of words. Most are right but some words are wrongs. Good enough and a little more accurate thanks Google voice.

MCBAZ

Sep 12, 2013
Thanks for posting the APKs. I have a Nexus 5 and it's working great with the app.

sola fide

Jun 8, 2009
Texas
A quick observation of the AT&T VVM app on the Nexus 5 with Android 5.0 vs Android 5.1:

I noticed a huge change to the performance of the voicemail app since upgrading to 5.1. When Android 5.0 came out I started with a wipe and fresh install on my N5. With every apk update AT&T released the app became more stable but always had some bugs. Sometimes it was a Force Close issue, or I wouldn't get the notification, or something else. After opening the App a couple times it would let me listen to my voicemail or manage messages.

Since 5.1, all of my issues are gone. Even more shocking, I didn't do a wipe and fresh install. I used the system image to manually update without wiping User Data. I originally thought the problem was on AT&T's side for building a below average app; but now I'm thinking the problems were with the memory management in 5.0. The improved memory handling in the 5.1 update seems to really have helped.

Just a some thoughts for anyone who might be having issues with the app and are currently on 5.0.

regina007

Jun 25, 2015
I have the Europe version of the LG G3 (D855), but am using it with ATT in the states. I do not get 4G LTE coverage with this phone, only H. In order for this apk to work, I had to give ATT the IMEI# from an older HTC phone that does get LTE, have them resetup my account for use with LTE and visual voicemail, then put the SIM card back in my D855. It worked right away. Before doing that, the app would install ok but would never finish registration. Thank you! The native app was the only thing I missed from ATT, it's nice to have the rest of the bloatware gone. I tried asking ATT to add visual voicemail support to my account with the SIM in my G3, but they said it was not an available option since it does not get LTE coverage. Hope this helps someone else.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I pulled the most recent AT&T Visual Voicemail APK and wanted to put it in a thread for other members to find easily. I've uploaded the newest apk file (3.1.3.53) as well as previous versions that I had. I'll try to always post the latest version when I see it's been updated. If someone notices it's been updated let me know and I can pull the apk.

Update Feb 06, 2015 - Added newest apk build 3.1.3.53
    Finally saw the latest update come across the play store. New build number is 2.10.1.27. APK is pulled, I'll update OP with it.
    Lollipop Support Added

New app update from February 4th with a build number of 3.1.3.53. Notes from the Play Store mention official support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) in this build. APK added to OP, enjoy!
    Thanks for posting these! I hate how AT&T has made VVM so difficult to get for the Nexus 5, which it works with perfectly fine. I used to use an apk downloader java app but for some reason, it won't download the latest 2.9.3.14 version, so I went searching xda knowing someone else must have figured out how to get it. So cheers, my friend! :good:

Glad I could help! My wife has a Moto X so I'm able to pull the apk from her phone whenever I see an update. Thanks for the comment! :thumbup:
    Play Store says the app was updated on Oct 29 but the version still shows 2.9.3.14. I'll keep my eye out this week and see if the version number changes.