twitter.com
COMMANDS LAUNCHER

dyq8g0.png
219tfdz.png
53v2nm.png
msv9t.png

[More screens in google play's page]

Hi all :)
This is my first "real" application. I done only CyanogenMod themes until now. For learning something about Android programming, I developed a small app, Commands Launcher.
It is very simple: you can define commands (only shortcuts actually) that you can use in a widget (homescreen and lockscreen).
I hope to add more features in the future, but as I'm an university student at the last year, I won't have much free time.

WIDGETS:
-Homescreen widget with a list of the commands defined (better than folders, it has an unlimited capacity and helps in saving space)
-Lockscreen widget [only from Android 4.2] that allows you to run commands directly from the lockscreen, without unlocking the device (note that this obviously won't work if you have a pin /password security for the lockscreen)
-1x1 minimum size

APP FEATURES:
-homescreen and lockscreen widgets
-three different text sizes for widgets (small, medium, big)
-side scrolling menù for helping app's navigation
-view of commands defined in a list
-backup and restore your commands in and from sd card
-three themes: light, dark, black (black is useful for amoled users, it will displays better and will save battery)
-four different transitions types between app's page

CHANGELOG
-1.5: now items of the list in the widget are centred
minimum widget size decreased from 2x2 to 1x1 (you may need to replace widgets)
-1.3: possibility to change widgets text size (small, medium, big)
small fixes
-1.2: other little fixes after first release
-1.1: little fixes after first releare
-1.0: initial release

DOWNLOAD:
Google Play
(if you like the app, rate it :) )

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

Jesellers88

Nov 19, 2013
California
I love the concept of this widget. I've been looking for something like this. As a next step, I'd love to be able to create multiple different widgets that I can place on different homescreens. Also, font and size customization and the ability to link apps and not just shortcuts.

Great start!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-28-08-56-36.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-28-08-56-36.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 542
Reactions: SpadaBoss

SpadaBoss

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jun 26, 2012
Rimini
twitter.com
I love the concept of this widget. I've been looking for something like this. As a next step, I'd love to be able to create multiple different widgets that I can place on different homescreens. Also, font and size customization and the ability to link apps and not just shortcuts.

Great start!

thank you for your appreciation and for your useful suggestions :) I'll see what i can do in next updates :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    COMMANDS LAUNCHER

dyq8g0.png
    219tfdz.png
    53v2nm.png
    msv9t.png

[More screens in google play's page]

Hi all :)
    This is my first "real" application. I done only CyanogenMod themes until now. For learning something about Android programming, I developed a small app, Commands Launcher.
    It is very simple: you can define commands (only shortcuts actually) that you can use in a widget (homescreen and lockscreen).
    I hope to add more features in the future, but as I'm an university student at the last year, I won't have much free time.

WIDGETS:
    -Homescreen widget with a list of the commands defined (better than folders, it has an unlimited capacity and helps in saving space)
    -Lockscreen widget [only from Android 4.2] that allows you to run commands directly from the lockscreen, without unlocking the device (note that this obviously won't work if you have a pin /password security for the lockscreen)
    -1x1 minimum size

APP FEATURES:
    -homescreen and lockscreen widgets
    -three different text sizes for widgets (small, medium, big)
    -side scrolling menù for helping app's navigation
    -view of commands defined in a list
    -backup and restore your commands in and from sd card
    -three themes: light, dark, black (black is useful for amoled users, it will displays better and will save battery)
    -four different transitions types between app's page

CHANGELOG
    -1.5: now items of the list in the widget are centred
    minimum widget size decreased from 2x2 to 1x1 (you may need to replace widgets)
    -1.3: possibility to change widgets text size (small, medium, big)
    small fixes
    -1.2: other little fixes after first release
    -1.1: little fixes after first releare
    -1.0: initial release

DOWNLOAD:
    Google Play
    (if you like the app, rate it :) )

Enjoy :D

Great start!