FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] Heartbleed Detector

12th April 2014, 05:52 PM |#11  
shadowcore's Avatar
Senior Member
Outer Space
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
I guess you misunderstood me, I meant a link that is not the google play store. A link that directly allows me to install the apk. I dont use Google services in my phone and therefore cannot use the playstore. I have no gapps in my phone.


Quote:
Originally Posted by melbourne408

Go to the Play Store and type in "Heartbleed Detector."

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

 
 
12th April 2014, 05:53 PM |#12  
flex360's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,208
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcore

I guess you misunderstood me, I meant a link that is not the google play store. A link that directly allows me to install the apk. I dont use Google services in my phone and therefore cannot use the playstore. I have no gapps in my phone.

go find it for yourself
try google :P
12th April 2014, 06:11 PM |#13  
shadowcore's Avatar
Senior Member
Outer Space
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flex360

go find it for yourself
try google :P

If anyone wants to know how I did it, I used an alternative scanner called bluebox scanner, which used the aptoide store, which I have installed.

FYI, android 4.2.2 cyanogenmod 10.3 has the vulnerability but its not enabled.
14th April 2014, 12:35 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcore

I guess you misunderstood me, I meant a link that is not the google play store. A link that directly allows me to install the apk. I dont use Google services in my phone and therefore cannot use the playstore. I have no gapps in my phone.

Just curious why you don't use any Google services. Do you not have a GMail account? Strange to use Android and not use Google services.
14th April 2014, 10:09 PM |#15  
_frog hair's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 320
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinggus

Just curious why you don't use any Google services. Do you not have a GMail account? Strange to use Android and not use Google services.

Not really. Some of the best developers on xda doesn't use anything google at all. Not even google play.

//Sent from within your closet
14th April 2014, 10:59 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _frog hair

Not really. Some of the best developers on xda doesn't use anything google at all. Not even google play.

//Sent from within your closet

Alright, didn't know that. I don't know anyone who doesn't at least have a Gmail account.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
heartbleed, openssl, vulnerability
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes