OP mckoo

6th October 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #71  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 726

860 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzlegirl

Can't confirm, no. The LED works fine when charging wirelessly using Static LED, Option 2. I think it's something like it goes on for about 8 seconds and then off for 1 though I can't check it at the moment. Anyway, it works well on my N5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretoriano80

Here is working fine,i'm on Unofficial Miui (your app it's part of the rom pack ) with LM set on "alternative mode" and set to clear the notifications after the phone is unlock.

Thanks for the feedback. Then I guess I will just keep this issue aside.
The Following User Says Thank You to mckoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2014, 03:13 AM   |  #72  
Flag The Desert
Thanks Meter: 79

266 posts
More
I just started using this app. Testing the free version right now but will buy if it works out for me over the next couple days.

Is there options for SMS and MMS specifically or is it grouped together in the messaging app? In my case hangouts.

So far I'm liking it. Thanks Dev for the great work.
9th October 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #73  
OP Senior Member

860 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadFish79

I just started using this app. Testing the free version right now but will buy if it works out for me over the next couple days.

Is there options for SMS and MMS specifically or is it grouped together in the messaging app? In my case hangouts.

So far I'm liking it. Thanks Dev for the great work.

If you are using Hangouts, you need to disable "SMS" and "MMS" in Light Manager. Then enable Hangouts notification LED in Light Manager. SMS and MMS you received with Hangouts will be handled together with the setting you set in Light Manager > Hangouts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mckoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 02:49 AM   |  #74  
Flag The Desert
Thanks Meter: 79

266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckoo

If you are using Hangouts, you need to disable "SMS" and "MMS" in Light Manager. Then enable Hangouts notification LED in Light Manager. SMS and MMS you received with Hangouts will be handled together with the setting you set in Light Manager > Hangouts.

Thanks for the reply. The app is working great so far and doesn't even show up on my battery stats.
I asked because I don't even see SMS and MMS option in your app. Not that it matters for me.
9th October 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Excuse me,i uninstalled the app because if you have multiple notifications at the same time, like whatsapp and facebook,its only blinks one color. Have you corrected that already?
10th October 2014, 03:23 AM   |  #76  
OP Senior Member

860 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadFish79

Thanks for the reply. The app is working great so far and doesn't even show up on my battery stats.
I asked because I don't even see SMS and MMS option in your app. Not that it matters for me.

I think you are using Android 4.4 or above. Then you will not see SMS and MMS option in the app. There are hidden for not confusing the user.
The Following User Says Thank You to mckoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #77  
OP Senior Member

860 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by octif

Excuse me,i uninstalled the app because if you have multiple notifications at the same time, like whatsapp and facebook,its only blinks one color. Have you corrected that already?

You can change the operating mode from normal mode (default) to alternating mode. In alternating mode, LED light will blink alternately if you received multiple notifications. This feature has existed long time ago already.
10th October 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #78  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckoo

You can change the operating mode from normal mode (default) to alternating mode. In alternating mode, LED light will blink alternately if you received multiple notifications. This feature has existed long time ago already.

My bad, the translation in spanish its kinda fuzzy. Great work and thanks u for the time,
11th October 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #79  
OP Senior Member

860 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by octif

My bad, the translation in spanish its kinda fuzzy. Great work and thanks u for the time,

It would be good if you could help in correcting some of the translation in Spanish from the spreadsheet below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread