No registration required

[APP] Light Manager Compatibility

OP mckoo

12th December 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckoo

This is a bug in KitKat and previously I had done some workaround (dirty workaround) on Light Manager to make it work. But the workaround causing it to not work on Lollipop. So I have removed the workaround on v6.6. Have you considered to upgrade to Lollipop?

Ah, I see. No, I'm not planning to upgrade to Lollipop anytime soon. I use Xposed framework, which is not supported on Lollipop. I guess I can just stick to v6.5 for now. Thanks for responding.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Ooh! Or maybe have an option button to enable KitKat Calendar. Or if LM can detect the phone + Android version, then it can use the KitKat workaround. That's probably a lot of work for you, but just putting it out there. Thanks again.
15th December 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #142  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 751

920 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midknyte

Ah, I see. No, I'm not planning to upgrade to Lollipop anytime soon. I use Xposed framework, which is not supported on Lollipop. I guess I can just stick to v6.5 for now. Thanks for responding.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Ooh! Or maybe have an option button to enable KitKat Calendar. Or if LM can detect the phone + Android version, then it can use the KitKat workaround. That's probably a lot of work for you, but just putting it out there. Thanks again.

Ok, I will put the workaround back for KitKat only while filtering it out for other Android OS version on the next release.
The Following User Says Thank You to mckoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th December 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #143  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Sweet! Thanks, man. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only guy sticking with KitKat because of Xposed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread