[APP][4.4] Motorola Gallery - Flashable zip For Nexus 5

Search This thread

Mairo

Feb 28, 2013
Can't make it to work. After flash via twrp, nothing. Under system/app is now motorola apk , but nothing. When i try to flash it from there then i get Parse error.
so why for me this doesn´t work. ( Stock rom with root, stock kernel. )
QuickPic gallery looks petter choice

Last edited:

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
Can't make it to work. After flash via twrp, nothing. Under system/app is now motorola apk , but nothing. When i try to flash it from there then i get Parse error.
Quickpic is better to be honest

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk (the older 4.9.5 not that new 4.10 abomination they released for god knows why reason)

iliass01

Feb 19, 2014
I have the same problem! I flash the zip. Under system/app there is the APK. But when I look in the app drawer there is nothing. Also tried to manually copy and set permissions to 644 but I end up with the same results... Does somebody know how to fix this?

Cata98

Jan 20, 2015
Please update =)

Could you update to the lastest apk that you could found on apkmirror.com ?

Here the link =)

/apk/motorola-mobility-llc/motorola-gallery/motorola-gallery-304100-apk ---> add this next to apkmirror.com =)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    View and share your photos and videos in an immersive, full-screen experience. Easily personalise your photos with frames, filters and more in just a few taps.
    Motorola Gallery is supported on:
    - Moto G
    - Moto X, running Android™ 4.4, KitKat®
    - Droid Ultra, Droid Mini and Droid Maxx, running Android™ 4.4, KitKat®.

And now, Nexus 5!

Enjoy this awesome app from Motorola/Google.

Just flash in TWRP/CWM.

Download: Motorola Gallery N5 version.zip

motorola-gallery.jpg
    Here's the original flashable zip uploaded in the first post, only with the updated APK from version 2 and renamed to GoogleGallery.apk. So far, this seems to work for me without any issues. Editing, photosphere, etc. all seem to work quite well for me. Hopefully others find the same results!

Link
    Link correct? Downloaded musikFX.apk...

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app

ohh sorry here is the correct link
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkmwzo48avbjvzh/MotorolaGallery%20material.zip?dl=0
    Here is the Latest version, i have just replaced the APK from the OP flashable zip, taken from my Moto G

The navigation bar does not retract in this version, im not sure if it was the same in the OP's version
    New mirror: http://limelinx.com/ewx2u

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I think we need one more mirror (file not found)

Fixed ;)