Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] Safari themed - Cloud Browser

Tip us?

theumad
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256

DONATE TO ME
Default [App] Safari themed - Cloud Browser

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.cloudbrowser

Cloud Browser is a fast Android browser. Cloud browser is inspired from iOS's Safari for its user interface. By using iOS Safari as an inspiration, we were able to develop a natural and modern user interface aimed at making our users' life easier.

Speed: Cloud Browser is without a doubt one of the fastest browsers on Android.

Security: Cloud Browser has Icognito mode built in so if you need to browse the web anonymously, you know you can do it with Cloud Browser. Also, our browser sports the latest in data encryption methods so you know you are safe when browsing with Cloud Browser.

Productivity: Cloud Browser is very easy to understand and use, thus making migrating from other web browser an easy and painless process. You can even use the built in option to import bookmarks from other web browsers.

Works excellent whether on phone or tablet: Cloud Browser has been designed with both phones as well as tablets in mind from the very beginning and thus looks good whether it is being used on your phone or else on your tablet.

theumad
Old
(Last edited by theumad; 18th April 2014 at 03:30 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256

DONATE TO ME
Reserved for future .

theumad
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256

DONATE TO ME
reserved post 3.

DinoSoup
Old
(Last edited by DinoSoup; 20th April 2014 at 07:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 140
I kindly ask that you please stop bumping your thread every three hours. There are other threads in here - please be courteous.
Nexus 5

RoyJ
Old
Thanks Meter 1,431
^ Seriously. Besides that it's pretty obnoxious as well. Not sure why I would want to use an iOS safari browser anyways... There's a reason I got an Android over an iPhone.

Maybe make themes for it so I don't have to look at iOS? Maybe then I'd try it. . .
*Click for device info

ROM: All of them at least once
KERNEL: Bricked Stable
RECOVERY: TWRP 2.3.6.4
Other Devices: Galaxy Nexus

theumad
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256

DONATE TO ME
Added immersive mode for devices running kitkat. Go to settings and enable full screen mode.

TheLastSidekick
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,056

DONATE TO ME
I posted a review on the market. There's no advertisements until you view Facebook you get a bottom left hand intrusive advertisement that doesn't let you use the browser. Plus I just saw this thread with all this bumping.. Didn't give me high hopes so I uninstalled it.

The Nexus 5 advocate (Team Inferno)
Team Inferno (Co-admin)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheLastSidekick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]