FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

What do I call these types of wallpaper??

112 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
By wong93, Senior Member on 8th February 2014, 08:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread


I want these type of wallpaper which is made up of squares or circles but have no idea what to search.

I got these two wallpapers from an app called Tersus if you guys are interested

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
 
8th February 2014, 09:45 AM |#2  
tyler.durden's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag arlington.tx
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wong93



I want these type of wallpaper which is made up of squares or circles but have no idea what to search.

I got these two wallpapers from an app called Tersus if you guys are interested

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Please share those! I like them.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th February 2014, 12:27 PM |#3  
wong93's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Puchong
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler.durden

Please share those! I like them.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....tersus2&hl=en
8th February 2014, 01:29 PM |#4  
Csquared's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Search Abstract

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
8th February 2014, 02:51 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Wouldn't that just be themes

Sent from my Nexus 5
8th February 2014, 05:06 PM |#6  
pk92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
I believe it's something like "low poly" (low polygons)
The Following User Says Thank You to pk92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 03:07 AM |#7  
wong93's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Puchong
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared

Search Abstract

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tried before, too messy looking lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun656

Wouldn't that just be themes

Sent from my Nexus 5

yes,it's a theme but what I meant is what to search to get this type of wallpapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk92

I believe it's something like "low poly" (low polygons)

thanks man, real nice
9th February 2014, 04:20 AM |#8  
pk92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wong93

thanks man, real nice

There's also these icons to go with it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes