5,596,784 Members 48,452 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Discussion: Best SMS/MMS App

Tip us?
 
tracerit
Old
#151  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 666
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Orange County, CA
I'm using Textra now, mainly because it's super faste and I like how it saves SOME MMS pictures. The reason why I say some is because only 30% of the MMS I receive are saved correctly with a proper .jpg file extension. The other 70% saves as just a number, no file name extension. In order to see these pictures I have to go to a file explorer, open as image, then view it. I've already contacted the developer and got a response but no mention of it anywhere yet. Bummed.

Another thing I like about it is custom status bar notifications for contacts which is pretty cool.
 
ajjames01
Old
#152  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyJ View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2667827

Another vote for this one. CM with hangout interface.
I'm using this one also. Awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
jwhyte
Old
#153  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 274
Posts: 797
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milwaukee
Hover chat formerly ninja SMS is free today in play store thanks to app gratis.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jwhyte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
beaver2233
Old
#154  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 463
Posts: 1,962
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhyte View Post
Hover chat formerly ninja SMS is free today in play store thanks to app gratis.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
bugger, I think it expired?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes