Post Reply

[DISCUSSION] Viper4android

17th February 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #261  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 11,678
 
22,640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Its 48,000Hz. Im confident I don't need better than cd quality

I only have sennheiser so it doesn't make much difference

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
17th February 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #262  
AndrasLOHF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 698
 
1,426 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuMMoD

The headphones make the difference when it comes to that. Battery saver and super quality are a huge difference for me. It's like Battery saver is 192kbps and super is 320kbps. I listen to a lot of high quality mp3 and Flac songs so it's noticeable on my Vmoda M100s. On my earbuds they all sound the same but hey at least it sounds awesome with the settings I have.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Like in my unique case in my suv I stream music from my phone to my suv stereo through a bluetooth fm transmitter. Using battery saver causes tons of hissing during cymbals or anything with an "s" type of sound vs super audio. Also my ears are a bit sensitive to high frequencies and I can hear distortion using my Jaybirds BluebudsX as well. So there is a difference. It just depends if you can hear it or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrasLOHF For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #263  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 11,678
 
22,640 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
They're all hissy to me
17th February 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #264  
FuMMoD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,223
 
4,516 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrasLOHF

Absolutely. Like in my unique case in my suv I stream music from my phone to my suv stereo through a bluetooth fm transmitter. Using battery saver causes tons of hissing during cymbals or anything with an "s" type of sound vs super audio. Also my ears are a bit sensitive to high frequencies and I can hear distortion using my Jaybirds BluebudsX as well. So there is a difference. It just depends if you can hear it or not.

I want to get a set of those Jaybirds. I've read so much good stuff on them and them being Bluetooth is pretty awesome for the gym.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
17th February 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #265  
AndrasLOHF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 698
 
1,426 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuMMoD

I want to get a set of those Jaybirds. I've read so much good stuff on them and them being Bluetooth is pretty awesome for the gym.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dude they are awesome. I can't stand wired headphones in the gym as they're always getting caught on crap and ripping out of my ear. Plus on some exercises keeping the phone on your person could be a bad idea. They sound incredible too. Especially with the added power of Viper They blow away both my old Motorola SD 9's and SD10's in sound and are so much more comfortable to wear. Range is just as good as a full headset too so you'll get a good 30 feet give or take. Can't recommend them enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrasLOHF For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #266  
Ajaykumar21066's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PUNE
Thanks Meter: 59
 
242 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Angry VIPER4Android Working !!!!!
Simple steps to get it working

1. If you have it previously installed , uninstall drivers and reboot, uninstall app and reboot , and then lets start fresh.
2. Uninstall any DSP manager present (using Titanium backup or any system app remover)
3. Install App , dont open it.
4. Move viper from Data\app to System\Priv App, and then reboot.
5. Open Viper , install driver(i use high audio quality) , and reboot

It should be working with all music players with some tweaks.

Power Amp
Poweramp Settings -> Audio -> Advanced Tweaks -> Direct volume control -> Turned off|

Player Pro
Install DSP pack and keep it off,


PM me for IRS samples and profiles that i am using

Enjoy guys, and Hit thanks if it helped you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ajaykumar21066 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #267  
PhilipTD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 382
 
1,736 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrasLOHF

Dude they are awesome. I can't stand wired headphones in the gym as they're always getting caught on crap and ripping out of my ear. Plus on some exercises keeping the phone on your person could be a bad idea. They sound incredible too. Especially with the added power of Viper They blow away both my old Motorola SD 9's and SD10's in sound and are so much more comfortable to wear. Range is just as good as a full headset too so you'll get a good 30 feet give or take. Can't recommend them enough.

+1 on the Jaybirds.
20th February 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #268  
Vissionary's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Does V4A work with HDMI out/slimport?
20th February 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #269  
FuMMoD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,223
 
4,516 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vissionary

Does V4A work with HDMI out/slimport?

That's actually a great question. I would assume you have to have the speaker processing first and then plug it in. Can you try it out for us since I don't own a slimport?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
20th February 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #270  
Techimplant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 282
 
770 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
My problem is..sometimes V4A works and sometimes doesn't..I have to reboot to get it working again .. How do I resolve this ..
I did a normal apk install and its running in Compatible mode..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Techimplant; 20th February 2014 at 06:55 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank