FORUMS

Hauwei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

OnePlus 2 Bares All in New Tear Down Gallery

Last year, the launch of the OnePlus One, dubbed ‘the flagship killer’, visibly … more

Focus – An Attractive But Raw Gallery Replacement

Focus is an attractive new app built by XDA members Liam Spradlin … more

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

APP Request: Rom or Core manager cant remember name?

624 posts
Thanks Meter: 118
 
By nextelbuddy, Senior Member on 22nd April 2014, 06:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Im trying to remember the name of an app that was similar to apps like Rom Tool box, Rom manager, Trinity Kernel, FKU App etc..


its was another one that had a pretty neat/cool name and the icon if i recall was blue/white maybe? it had the ability to do what the above apps do but also disable cores.

What are some other names of apps like this?
 
 
22nd April 2014, 06:10 PM |#2  
CitizenLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 495
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextelbuddy

Im trying to remember the name of an app that was similar to apps like Rom Tool box, Rom manager, Trinity Kernel, FKU App etc..


its was another one that had a pretty neat/cool name and the icon if i recall was blue/white maybe? it had the ability to do what the above apps do but also disable cores.

What are some other names of apps like this?

Trickster Mod maybe?

I'd link it but I'm on my phone... easy to find in Play Store though.
The Following User Says Thank You to CitizenLee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 06:15 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenLee

Trickster Mod maybe?

I'd link it but I'm on my phone... easy to find in Play Store though.

Thats it! thanks a ton, my memory is really bad.
22nd April 2014, 06:30 PM |#4  
CitizenLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 495
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextelbuddy

Thats it! thanks a ton, my memory is really bad.

No probs dude, used to use it on my Note 2 and thought your description of the icon sounded familiar
The Following User Says Thank You to CitizenLee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes