Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Google News & Weather working. Need Root.

OP simms22

31st August 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #21  
radaloel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Does anyone know in the new version how to set the frequency of updates? The sync interval, especially the weather one. Can't find it! Thanks guys!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
31st August 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #22  
simms22's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,389
 
26,717 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by radaloel

Does anyone know in the new version how to set the frequency of updates? The sync interval, especially the weather one. Can't find it! Thanks guys!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

i dont think there is a sync option. just the option to sync or not(in main phone settings, google, sync).
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #23  
radaloel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
That's what I thought, in the previous version you could set that option

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk
1st September 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Hello,

with the app of playstore or that of the post, I can not add a section or update it. It tells me that I have no connection when I'm 4g.
Do you have a solution please?
1st September 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #25  
simms22's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,389
 
26,717 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_hole

Hello,

with the app of playstore or that of the post, I can not add a section or update it. It tells me that I have no connection when I'm 4g.
Do you have a solution please?

works fine here, i added an android section.
2nd September 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #26  
idbl_fanatic's Avatar
Senior Member
Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 152
 
1,479 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

works fine here, i added an android section.

I just got this update
2nd September 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #27  
*boy*racer*'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 412
 
1,263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
May sound stupid but its called "News and Weather" but I can't see no weather lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd September 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #28  
Lethargy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,319
 
3,794 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by *boy*racer*

May sound stupid but its called "News and Weather" but I can't see no weather lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #29  
*boy*racer*'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 412
 
1,263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

Thanks. Forgot that I may need to enable location. Also I data wiped the app now it shows ;-D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd September 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #30  
Lethargy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,319
 
3,794 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by *boy*racer*

Thanks. Forgot that I may need to enable location. Also I data wiped the app now it shows ;-D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

No need to enable location, just need to add it to the app

The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes