5,593,793 Members 46,098 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to get this type of Navigation bar

Tip us?
 
dsmpampis
Old
#11  
dsmpampis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 535
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshmiester78900 View Post
Mate can it be flashed over purity rom ?
Of course you can! With zipthemer! I have also the same....

Tapatalked with my Nexus5(AKA The Hammerhead)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1387663885273.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	2467439  
Device: NEXUS5 | ROM: PURITY | Kernel: STOCK
 
knapz
Old
#12  
knapz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 665
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshmiester78900 View Post
Sorry guys I myself tried to search for it again the screenshot thread but failed
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48677240

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
ole12
Old
#13  
ole12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 418
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by knapz View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48677240

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Yea, the softkeys are CyanLoPro. Icons are metro_uinvert_dock_icon_set___725_icons_by_dakirby 309-d4vcs33. Weather are ClimaconsColorfill
The Following User Says Thank You to ole12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
yyz71
Old
#14  
yyz71's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 346
Posts: 1,690
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by clandes View Post
You can also use SoftkeyZ from the Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...softkeyz&hl=de
I actually find it very useful
Phone Nexus 5 White 32Gb
Rom Stock Deodexed+Odexed 4.4.2
Kernel ElementalX-N5-0.32
Carrier Virgin Mobile LTE

Tablet Nexus 7 32Gb Wifi (2013)


The Following User Says Thank You to yyz71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
anshmiester78900
Old
#15  
anshmiester78900's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 2,628
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by clandes View Post
You can also use SoftkeyZ from the Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...softkeyz&hl=de
Thanks you
 
anshmiester78900
Old
#16  
anshmiester78900's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 375
Posts: 2,628
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmpampis View Post
Of course you can! With zipthemer! I have also the same....

Tapatalked with my Nexus5(AKA The Hammerhead)
Thanks for the suggestion and ur screenshot looks good

Quote:
Originally Posted by knapz View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48677240

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks you found it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole12 View Post
Yea, the softkeys are CyanLoPro. Icons are metro_uinvert_dock_icon_set___725_icons_by_dakirby 309-d4vcs33. Weather are ClimaconsColorfill
Thanks for the info mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyz71 View Post
I actually find it very useful
Yes me too !!
The Following User Says Thank You to anshmiester78900 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes