Originally Posted by overhauling
Boot Box (v2.7) - Open BETA update released
Open BETA testing stage. Expect bugs.
Download from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ingmod.bootbox
- New! Create a flashable zip backup of your currently installed boot animation.
- If you're running a CM-based ROM, you may have trouble with backups.
- New! Pre-load GIF previews - this improves the quality and speed of the preview, by far.
- New! Polished UI and new app icon.
- Updated Scrambler. The randomizer now works better with no simultaneous choices.
- New! View animations for all resolutions under one list (lots of duplicates, for now).
- Fixed bugs with the latest additions menu. Pending animations won't show unless specified under settings. Explicit animations won't show in this menu.
- Attempted to fix a bug where valid ZIP files are erroneously reported as invalid (please test) @googleygoggles
- More boot animation list sorting methods!
- More tiny bug fixes and tweaks.
- Reminder: the Boot Box Factory is meant to create animations with up to 10 images.
If you love Boot Box, please consider getting the donation package to support development: http://bit.ly/1nY3DiW
Oooh darn... I'll test it but I flashed the factory image.. So I will need a bit of time to get everything back!
'Update: Greaaat Job Guys! You fixed it. thumbs up
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! This Signature Was Made In A Period Of Boredom.
I know where you live and...