27th June 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 731

562 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleygoggles

I'm sorry but I am confused.... I made my own bootanimation.zip to try but every time I try to do the local boot animation from storage and pick my zip... It says only .zip are allowed... It is a zip and I know it works since I used before, with the app... Any suggestions? I find this app extremely easy to use and install boot animations... Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you for your feedback! a new version of Boot Box is being developed that will attempt to address this issue. Please join the Boot Box BETA program (start here).
The Following User Says Thank You to overhauling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member

562 posts
Donate to Me
More
Boot Box (v2.7) - Open BETA update released
Open BETA testing stage. Expect bugs.
  • New! Create a flashable zip backup of your currently installed boot animation.
  • If you're running a CM-based ROM, you may have trouble with backups.
  • New! Pre-load GIF previews - this improves the quality and speed of the preview, by far.
  • New! Polished UI and new app icon.
  • Updated Scrambler. The randomizer now works better with no simultaneous choices.
  • New! View animations for all resolutions under one list (lots of duplicates, for now).
  • Fixed bugs with the latest additions menu. Pending animations won't show unless specified under settings. Explicit animations won't show in this menu.
  • Attempted to fix a bug where valid ZIP files are erroneously reported as invalid (please test) @googleygoggles
  • More boot animation list sorting methods!
  • More tiny bug fixes and tweaks.
  • Reminder: the Boot Box Factory is meant to create animations with up to 10 images.

Download from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ingmod.bootbox

Donate
If you love Boot Box, please consider getting the donation package to support development: http://bit.ly/1nY3DiW
The Following User Says Thank You to overhauling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 553

984 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhauling

Boot Box (v2.7) - Open BETA update released
Open BETA testing stage. Expect bugs.

• New! Create a flashable zip backup of your currently installed boot animation.
  • If you're running a CM-based ROM, you may have trouble with backups.
  • New! Pre-load GIF previews - this improves the quality and speed of the preview, by far.
  • New! Polished UI and new app icon.
  • Updated Scrambler. The randomizer now works better with no simultaneous choices.
  • New! View animations for all resolutions under one list (lots of duplicates, for now).
  • Fixed bugs with the latest additions menu. Pending animations won't show unless specified under settings. Explicit animations won't show in this menu.
  • Attempted to fix a bug where valid ZIP files are erroneously reported as invalid (please test) @googleygoggles
  • More boot animation list sorting methods!
  • More tiny bug fixes and tweaks.
  • Reminder: the Boot Box Factory is meant to create animations with up to 10 images.

Download from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ingmod.bootbox

Donate
If you love Boot Box, please consider getting the donation package to support development: http://bit.ly/1nY3DiW

Oooh darn... I'll test it but I flashed the factory image.. So I will need a bit of time to get everything back!
'Update: Greaaat Job Guys! You fixed it. thumbs up
Last edited by googleygoggles; 2nd July 2014 at 03:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to googleygoggles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member

562 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleygoggles

Oooh darn... I'll test it but I flashed the factory image.. So I will need a bit of time to get everything back!
'Update: Greaaat Job Guys! You fixed it. thumbs up

Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy Boot Box
27th September 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #25  
The OC
Thanks Meter: 30

78 posts
Thumbs up
This doesn't seem like beta software. Its operation is very smooth and predictable.
The Following User Says Thank You to HDFLucky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member

562 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDFLucky

This doesn't seem like beta software. Its operation is very smooth and predictable.

Thank you for your feedback!

It will leave beta as soon as I get the chance to update the project files and to incorporate an approval mechanism for pending animations
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread