5,595,067 Members 40,765 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LINK] T-Mobile Visual Voicemail v3.7.4.2 APK (latest version) (h/t to sunbriel)

Tip us?

BirchBarlow
Old
(Last edited by BirchBarlow; 6th January 2014 at 05:18 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Thumbs up [LINK] T-Mobile Visual Voicemail v3.7.4.2 APK (latest version) (h/t to sunbriel)

For those of you like me looking for the apk for the latest version of T-Mobile Visual Voicemail, sunbriel was kind of enough to post it on the Android Apps and Games forum. So head on over there to grab it and be sure to thank him for kindly posting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbriel View Post
T-Mobile Visual Voicemail, v3.7.4.2

Sent from my forever unclean SXZ boi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BirchBarlow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yahoowizard
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Anyone tried this yet?
Hey guys! If you go to T-Mobile Refer-a-Friend and type in nexuscode or icecream for the referral code you get 10 bucks for free, or more depending on what plan you're using. Works with all T-Mobile plans, pretty much, that have been started recently (within 90 days).

FuMMoD
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1843

DONATE TO ME
There's a thread on this in the themes and apps section for our phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoowizard View Post
Anyone tried this yet?
Yes refer to the thread in theme and apps. Works for Nexus 5 phones on t-mobile and metropcs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
If I helped you out please click the thanks button under my name. Thanks!

Holo White Accent Theme Zip For Cataclysm
Nexus 5 Cataclysm Help thread and Mirrors

crachel
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 2424
It's already posted. See:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig Vomit View Post
I originally was able to see and install T-Mobile VVM on my Nexus 5....then when 4.4.2 came out I did a factory reset and it was no longer available.

Here's the apk for version 3.7.4.2 released on 12/10/2013. Just got it off of my Galaxy S3 using APK Share. I just installed it on my Nexus 5 and it seems to be working fine....but have only tested it with one voicemail. Don't know if I will start getting the dt=6 SMS again.

moto x: 4.4 | flo: 4.4

other: Chromecast | Chromebook | System76 | MacBook Air

former: hammerhead | m7 | mako | Kindle Fire | CR-48 | Revue | grouper | maguro | crespo | passion | GT-I9100 | vision | rhodium | kaiser

Tags
t-mobile, visual voicemail
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe