Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,510 Members 55,029 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MIUI "System Tools" App

Tip us?
 
ajjames01
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default MIUI "System Tools" App

I just found this MIUI app that includes the launcher, dialer, messaging, and mi cloud apps. I thought I would share for those that might be interested. I have not tried it yet.
http://en.miui.com/thread-18293-1-1.html

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
dahlem
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 598
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjames01 View Post
I just found this MIUI app that includes the launcher, dialer, messaging, and mi cloud apps. I thought I would share for those that might be interested. I have not tried it yet.
http://en.miui.com/thread-18293-1-1.html

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Works just like having flashed the rom . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to dahlem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ajjames01
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlem View Post
Works just like having flashed the rom . . .
Cool, I thought it may be useful for those that liked MIUI but didn't want to flash a new ROM. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
ozzmanj1
Old
#4  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1495
Posts: 3,543
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Just to clarify, the apk posted at the Xiaomi website is the same as this one form the play store, with the exception the one form the website is updated more frequently.


Play Store Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.miui.mihome2
 
jyuuken
Old
#5  
jyuuken's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 539
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Manila
Any mirror?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
[GNex5] Running Purity Rom/Elementalx Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to jyuuken For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ozzmanj1
Old
#6  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1495
Posts: 3,543
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyuuken View Post
Any mirror?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk


Here ya go, used mt Miui Account to download it:


http://d-h.st/1I7
The Following User Says Thank You to ozzmanj1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
androidfilesharing
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 268
Posts: 199
Join Date: Mar 2014
One more mirror with no on click ads or redirects hosted on my site

http://fs1.androidfilesharing.com/923a0541a54cae90

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to androidfilesharing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Fast-Droid
Old
#8  
Fast-Droid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 194
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Manhattan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzmanj1 View Post
Just to clarify, the apk posted at the Xiaomi website is the same as this one form the play store, with the exception the one form the website is updated more frequently.


Play Store Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.miui.mihome2
They are not the same..MIUI Express is 28mb and includes MIUI phone, MIUI messaging and Mi cloud..
MI Launcher is only 7mb and does not include the other MIUI apks..


NEXUS-S i9020t...

GALAXY NEXUS i9250m...

NEXUS-5 D820...
 
ozzmanj1
Old
#9  
ozzmanj1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1495
Posts: 3,543
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast-Droid View Post
They are not the same..MIUI Express is 28mb and includes MIUI phone, MIUI messaging and Mi cloud..
MI Launcher is only 7mb and does not include the other MIUI apks..
My bad. You are correct. My wife was using the mi launcher from the market but apparently is now and has been using the one from the miui English site.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes