FORUMS

[APP][5.0+][4.2+] Sony apps and libraries ported to Lollipop

542 posts
Thanks Meter: 697

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
NEW OP FOR BRAND NEW STUFF !

Now, Xperia Z4/Z5 lib and framework files are ported to Lollipop 5.1.1 and maybe Android 6.0+, didnt tested.

Just flash this zip in recovery : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347843173

Now, enjoy easy install of Sony Apps. Maybe they wont install, so push them to /system/app or /system/priv-app
Last edited by dekefake; 21st October 2015 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Movie Creator, Keyboard
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to dekefake For This Useful Post: [ View ]

16th May 2015, 07:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Blisspop v5.1.1
Hi.I installed music and album apks , they work fine.But can't flash zip file on my Nexus 5 running Blisspop 3.2.I'd be happy if they could install.But thanks
16th May 2015, 09:07 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag device/lge/hammerhead

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuarinfou

Hi.I installed music and album apks , they work fine.But can't flash zip file on my Nexus 5 running Blisspop 3.2.I'd be happy if they could install.But thanks

Flash the zip. Maybe it fails. Now read the text displayed by the recovery log. Says you must mount system manually on TWRP or CWM, and reflash zip.
17th May 2015, 03:23 AM |#4  
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Not work :/
E:Error exe****ing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/SonyFiles.zip'.
I mount system manually..
I use TWRP.
18th May 2015, 10:00 PM |#5  
Flag xbin/busybox
Thanks Meter: 129

More
I've extracted the walkman app and installed it normally and it worked flawlessly on CM12.1 Hammerheadcaf.

A bit off topic: I tried to install the walkman app on my Stock G2 Lollipop 5.0.2, it got installed, but when I open the app, it Force closes, the same with lower "8" version ports. It used to work on Stock G2 Kitkat.
Last edited by happiness4u; 18th May 2015 at 10:05 PM.
19th May 2015, 07:48 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Does these apps work on stock Roms like cataclysm? any workaround to work? want to try walkman/music app :

Edit: I tired walkman/music app on stock cataclysm and it's working great. Thankx for the port. There is no clear bass in this verson? sound enchantment takes me to stock equalizer
Last edited by shoeseat; 19th May 2015 at 08:34 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shoeseat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2015, 09:07 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeseat

I tired walkman/music app on stock cataclysm and it's working great. Thankx for the port. There is no clear bass in this verson? sound enchantment takes me to stock equalizer

This features requieres additional Sony files. You can use Viper4Android, its workin' perfectly with Walkman for me.
You gave me an idea. Stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiness4u

I tried to install the walkman app on my Stock G2 Lollipop 5.0.2, it got installed, but when I open the app, it Force closes, the same with lower "8" version ports. It used to work on Stock G2 Kitkat.

Thats not off topic dont worry
Try to make a logcat, or make a backup of Stock LP rom, and flash the Sony files flashable zip to see if it resolves. I recommend you to make a backup in the case of flashin results in a bootloop, i just tested it on Euphoria-OS AOSP on my Nexus 5.
If not, make a logcat extract and submit it to pastebin.com, and post the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidXAce

Not work :/
E:Error exe****ing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/SonyFiles.zip'.
I mount system manually..
I use TWRP.

Are you sure /system is mounted ? If yes, maybe there's a problem with your TWRP version
Last edited by dekefake; 19th May 2015 at 09:21 PM.
22nd May 2015, 07:30 AM |#8  

More
i saw on developer's thread that ur trying to port xperia z3 lollipop ROM Is the project still active? Since i used sony phone previously, i like it's UI and apps. Will love to try your ported ROM.
22nd May 2015, 01:26 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeseat

i saw on developer's thread that ur trying to port xperia z3 lollipop ROM Is the project still active? Since i used sony phone previously, i like it's UI and apps. Will love to try your ported ROM.

Tried multiple times to restart, deodex system apps, and grabbed logcats, but still crashes and never reached any bootanimation, so i stopped it for now, hoping somebody one day will help me
22nd May 2015, 06:17 PM |#10  

More
Ohh. Sad to hear that. Wish i could help but i don't have knowledge to porting stuffs. Good luck for the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to shoeseat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2015, 11:31 AM |#11  
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 141

More
I installed Album normally, runs ok but there are graphical glitches here and there. Then I tried flashing the API zip but it showed an error. (I did mount system and I'm using CWM)

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)