Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[MOD] White UI (Holo Blue Elimination) for PA, SaberDroid & Stock (will add more)

OP Koragg618

16th July 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #321  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 5

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIME INC.

Keep us posted if it works or not

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Works just fine and seems complete on 4.4.4 stock
The Following User Says Thank You to fergdizzle9090 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #322  
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 593

1,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragg618

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry I haven't updated this in a while, but in the midst of Android L I kinda forgot about this. Also I had to get a new computer due to my old one having too many issues (not done by me ). Hopefully tomorrow I can update the stock and PA versions back to what they were before. The Saberdroid, Purity, and Omni versions will come as well in the week. Also I'm planning to expand to other devices but I'm not entirely sure yet; lets hope I can.

Once again, I'd like to apoligize for no content for a large amount of time. I feel like I disappointed you guys, but hopefully tomorrow update will make it up for you guys

Have a good one!

Any chance of an Android L version? Not loving the green/blue scheme too much...
The Following User Says Thank You to rpr69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #323  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mississauga, ON
Thanks Meter: 890

1,210 posts
Donate to Me
More
Enjoy! Updated PA to 4.43 (took long because I had to do some prerequisite installs)

Paranoid Android 4.43 (updated 16th July):
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpr69

Any chance of an Android L version? Not loving the green/blue scheme too much...

Sorry man, I don't think I'm going to touch L at the preview state. Plus I doubt this mod will last into L because of Google moving in to different colours in all apps, but we'll wait and see

P.S. Stock Update coming tomorrow. Rest of the other ROMs will follow the days.
Last edited by Koragg618; 17th July 2014 at 01:31 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Koragg618 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #324  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Land of Pathans
Thanks Meter: 4,587

3,908 posts
More
Creating new theme for every other PA builds,isn't it better to just create a cm 11 theme Engine compatible theme.. Like installing an apk & enjoying this awesome work...
Last edited by snak3ater; 18th July 2014 at 12:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to snak3ater For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #325  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 34

97 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragg618

Enjoy! Updated PA to 4.43 (took long because I had to do some prerequisite installs)

Paranoid Android 4.43 (updated 16th July):

Sorry man, I don't think I'm going to touch L at the preview state. Plus I doubt this mod will last into L because of Google moving in to different colours in all apps, but we'll wait and see

P.S. Stock Update coming tomorrow. Rest of the other ROMs will follow the days.

Fair enough, I just wish that there was some way to replace all the residual Holo blue with the new Material Design Teal or the Brighter Blue they're using in the dialer and some of the text fields, IMO it looks a lot better, but there are some places in the UI that Google just hasn't updated yet. Maybe consider it as a side project until Google gets their act together and cleans up the remainder of the UI?

It should be much more straightforward swapping the Blue for Teal (or the new brighter blue) than for White since you wouldn't have to worry about it vanishing into the background and stuff.
Last edited by ACastanza; 18th July 2014 at 02:03 AM.
18th July 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #326  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mississauga, ON
Thanks Meter: 890

1,210 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snak3ater

Creating new theme for every other PA builds,isn't it better to just create a cm 11 theme Engine compatible theme.. Like installing an apk & enjoying this awesome work...

I have a strong urge to do that, but I feel I might be stealing the spotlight of other people who already made White UI themes, but I might make an APK for all the PA/CM11 users and make ZIPs for the rest of the ROMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACastanza

Fair enough, I just wish that there was some way to replace all the residual Holo blue with the new Material Design Teal or the Brighter Blue they're using in the dialer and some of the text fields, IMO it looks a lot better, but there are some places in the UI that Google just hasn't updated yet. Maybe consider it as a side project until Google gets their act together and cleans up the remainder of the UI?

It should be much more straightforward swapping the Blue for Teal (or the new brighter blue) than for White since you wouldn't have to worry about it vanishing into the background and stuff.

I might look into the teal.. it does look pretty good but then I'm going to have to change all the white to black which I heard was a troublesome task; I'll see eventually :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koragg618 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #327  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
beautifull but...
It's possible to install this tweak on Purity ROM?
Thank for the answers
Last edited by bifo; 8th December 2014 at 01:09 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hammerhead, kitkat ui, nexus 5, white ui, yoloswagfiller
Previous Thread Next Thread