Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 47,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moonshined Camera Calendar and Gmail Apks

Tip us?
 
flex360
Old
#1  
flex360's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6052
Posts: 3,901
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default Moonshined Camera Calendar and Gmail Apks

These are all I have for now. As we all should be aware, Google will be updating their icons for certain apks.

I took the apks (the latest updates) and added the moonshine icons for these 3 apks.

I will do the rest if someone can link the Google play music apk and the Google Photos apk

how to:

check the shared folder, download the apks
place all of them in system/apps

go into data/apps and delete the gmail and calendar apks

reboot

See attachment for screenshot

Download here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...nc&usp=sharing


credits: http://www.tha-icon.com/ for the images
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DFG_2014-04-15-02-28-19.jpg
Views:	1064
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	2687374  

If you appreciate my "sharings"
please donate an AMAZON GIFT CARD of any amount to flex360@gmail.com to help me purchase a new screen for my cracked phone.
It would be greatly appreciated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flex360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Chochiwpg
Old
#2  
Chochiwpg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2136
Posts: 4,249
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Winnipeg
Quote:
Originally Posted by flex360 View Post
These are all I have for now. As we all should be aware, Google will be updating their icons for certain apks.

I took the apks (the latest updates) and added the moonshine icons for these 3 apks.

I will do the rest if someone can link the Google play music apk and the Google Photos apk

how to:

check the shared folder, download the apks
place all of them in system/apps

go into data/apps and delete the gmail and calendar apks

reboot

See attachment for screenshot

Download here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...nc&usp=sharing


credits: http://www.tha-icon.com/ for the images
@DD-Ripper created a full icon pack for moonshine as a icon pack theme for Nova/Apex. You can find the downloads from the thread below, maybe you can extract the apk's from the download and update the ones you are looking for

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51918383
You Are Either Nexus Or Against Us

My Android File Host Profile
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=pr...17610006234125

SimpleAOSP Hammerhead Builds
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=16341
The Following User Says Thank You to Chochiwpg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
flex360
Old
#3  
flex360's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6052
Posts: 3,901
Join Date: Sep 2010
More apks coming
I'll add a flashable zip



Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you appreciate my "sharings"
please donate an AMAZON GIFT CARD of any amount to flex360@gmail.com to help me purchase a new screen for my cracked phone.
It would be greatly appreciated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flex360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xgustavoacex
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 34
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by flex360 View Post
More apks coming
I'll add a flashable zip



Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I tried the flashable zip and neither gmail or keep is working (FCs)

I'm using stock ROM 4.4.2 rooted + xposed
 
flex360
Old
#5  
flex360's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6052
Posts: 3,901
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgustavoacex View Post
I tried the flashable zip and neither gmail or keep is working (FCs)

I'm using stock ROM 4.4.2 rooted + xposed
try deleting the keep and gmail apks from the data/app folder

If you appreciate my "sharings"
please donate an AMAZON GIFT CARD of any amount to flex360@gmail.com to help me purchase a new screen for my cracked phone.
It would be greatly appreciated.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes