Motorola Defy - SlimKat

Nokia E63 - Sold
Nokia N72 - Sold
Motorola L7 - broke
Motorola L6 - lost

floepie
Old
Thanks Meter 300
I use the 500px extension and I love this app for its dimming slider. Don't use the blur. However, it would be great if it were more like Gainos, which caches the last 10 wallpapers so you can go back to ones you may have missed or would like to keep around for a while longer. Gainos is also not a live wallpaper, but rather an app which simply retrieves and applies the wallpaper. I'm torn between the two, but the dimming is really great for white transparent text on your homescreen.
XDA needs a "2nd Post Wiki" automatically generated in each thread. Such a thread wiki has proven effective on other sites to cut down on useless thread clutter and questions which have been answered repeatedly. The idea is simple. A community-editable wiki is inserted immediately beneath the OP to address current issues relating to the topic. Most OP/devs don't have the time to continually update their OP to address ongoing issues. Let's let the community do that for them!

HoussniYH
Old
(Last edited by HoussniYH; 17th February 2014 at 09:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahattic View Post
Nice find!!! Lovin'it!!

Only question is if any one knows which calender app the screenshot of the app shown in the GP is by any chance??

It looks so good!!

Appreciate in advance.

What's the density on this device set in the build.prop?

mistermojorizin
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyredcorn View Post
Well I didn't even know of the 500px app, and only got the extension because it was in an article.

What are some other good extensions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Kangakat powered by franco.kernel
get the firepaper app. it now has a built in extension for muzei for pulling pics from 500px with lots of settings.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
Right. I meant the 500 firepaper app. That has the blur option too.
firepaper is horrible at wallpaper scrolling (sometimes called the parallex effect). ever notice how it scrolls too little and parts of the picture are often cut off? much better using muzei with firepaper as an extension. the only advantage of firepaper is the oversaturation setting.