Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[N5] [FKU and PAM apps] Default kernel and Per App Mode Swaps.

OP Tzfardaya

8th September 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #121  
OP Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 2,620

4,294 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albyXR

What is Pam?? I have opo but no one share precise settings with franco premium app..and i am not expert.

Pam = Per Apps Mode
Included in Franco kernel app, And as a stand alone app.

As to the no opo settings, vomer's tweaks are the only one out atm... I haven't tweaked the scripts listed in this thread for the opo..
8th September 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #122  
Basel
Thanks Meter: 15

205 posts
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzfardaya

Pam = Per Apps Mode
Included in Franco kernel app, And as a stand alone app.

As to the no opo settings, vomer's tweaks are the only one out atm... I haven't tweaked the scripts listed in this thread for the opo..

Thanks, per apps mode..mmm I am in the same situation of before. don't know what it is.

Anyway I am staying now with Madhi Rom on my OPO, franco kernel r16 with Franco paid App.

I expected more personalisation but for the moment I only reduce the voltage of -50.

I disinstall vomertweaks because the phone was too slow and it was impossible to use, full of lag, slow opening of apps and menu etc,.

with AK kernel and synapse I had more possibility of personalisation! why lots of people remain with Franco kernel on the OPO?

Dont understand it!
1st October 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #123  
OP Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 2,620

4,294 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albyXR

Thanks, per apps mode..mmm I am in the same situation of before. don't know what it is.

Anyway I am staying now with Madhi Rom on my OPO, franco kernel r16 with Franco paid App.

I expected more personalisation but for the moment I only reduce the voltage of -50.

I disinstall vomertweaks because the phone was too slow and it was impossible to use, full of lag, slow opening of apps and menu etc,.

with AK kernel and synapse I had more possibility of personalisation! why lots of people remain with Franco kernel on the OPO?

Dont understand it!

Per Apps Mode = custom tunables set based on what app is in the foreground
Which reading the faq linked in the appropriate Franco kernel device thread would have explained.
Don't UV, it causes far more issues than it helps with.
People stay with Franco because Stability and functionality trumps flash and pointless undocumented tunables (as stated several times on the opo forum)
Last edited by Tzfardaya; 1st October 2014 at 02:03 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
franciscofranco, nexus 5, settings
Previous Thread Next Thread