**NEW**[THEME] BlakKat CM11 New Theme Chooser Theme "Into the DARKNESS"

Search This thread
DJDarkknight, thank you very much. All your themes are very impressive.
But in the latest release "BlakKat Full CM11 Theme" and "KlearKat Full CM11 Theme" does not start "Google Play Store" and don't work Android Keyboard (in the Theme I choose only the Style).
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2921414&stc=1&d=1409630426 http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2921415&stc=1&d=1409630426
In version "BlakKat Full CM11 Theme v.1.7" and "BlakKat LiteCM11 Free Theme v.1.5" these applications have worked well.
Kernel 3.4.102
The answer to your question was posted right above this post...Please read it. The change log!

kv62

Sep 2, 2014
The answer to your question was posted right above this post...Please read it. The change log!

I read the change log, but do not understand what I need to do to be able to print text and not get an error: "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard (AOSP) has stopped".
Possible, errors occur only on my phone, but the previous version, all worked fine (except for "Dialer - incomming call").

By Play Market has already appeared to review the application "BlakKat Full CM11 Theme", which states that the application "Google Play Store" does not work. This means that the error: "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped" is not unique to me.

I apologize if I do not understand something. My English is poor.
Kernel 3.4.102

Last edited:
I read the change log, but do not understand what I need to do to be able to print text and not get an error: "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard (AOSP) has stopped".
Possible, errors occur only on my phone, but the previous version, all worked fine (except for "Dialer - incomming call").

By Play Market has already appeared to review the application "BlakKat Full CM11 Theme", which states that the application "Google Play Store" does not work. This means that the error: "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped" is not unique to me.

I apologize if I do not understand something. My English is poor.
Kernel 3.4.102
You need to be on CM11 nightly....as of 8/23 or you should not update. Not sure how I can be any clearer then that. Sorry...been a long day and I'm still working on stuff.

Sorry guys the New hangouts and family outings delayed the free update and
Klearkat lite release. I promise it will be today! Oh btw.....

37441fd36353ccef6a0c54c3a49bd44e.jpg

New hangouts is fully themed black and clear.

Enjoy

DJ

Reactions: shizkoff777

pkrouse

Oct 12, 2010
You need to be on CM11 nightly....as of 8/23 or you should not update. Not sure how I can be any clearer then that. Sorry...been a long day and I'm still working on stuff.

I have this problem as well, and just updated my carbon ROM to the latest nightly build (20141023-0909). Since that build is well after 08/23, I thought it would fix the problem. However, I am still seeing this (both google play and android keyboard). Am I misunderstanding this?

I have this problem as well, and just updated my carbon ROM to the latest nightly build (20141023-0909). Since that build is well after 08/23, I thought it would fix the problem. However, I am still seeing this (both google play and android keyboard). Am I misunderstanding this?

This has been fixed, carbon, CM11, DU, etc working perfectly. Using BlakKat 1.9.1

Klearkat update pending but only playstore 5.0.31+ are affected.

No Xposed installed on your system whatsoever if you report any bugs...I will not even answer if I see a log with it included.

If you are current and this info DIDN'T help then please get a log and ONLY send parts with my theme and or app name with fc included in the log. I don't need a whole log.

Sent from my CM11 powered Nexus 5 using Google keyboard with L style Enabled by BlakKat Theme.

Confused.. Working here.
526104d6c83d2520a3859820a830167c.jpg

pkrouse

Oct 12, 2010
This has been fixed, carbon, CM11, DU, etc working perfectly. Using BlakKat 1.9.1

OK, I see now. My problem is that the play store version I am running is 5.0.31. I'll look for the pending klearkat update in the near future then. Thanks.

And thanks for the warning about xposed -- it's not installed, but I wasn't aware that it was causing problems as well.

Reactions: djdarkknight96

pkrouse

Oct 12, 2010

OK, I see now. My problem is that the play store version I am running is 5.0.31. I'll look for the pending klearkat update in the near future then. Thanks.

And thanks for the warning about xposed -- it's not installed, but I wasn't aware that it was causing problems as well.

OK, in the play store (accessed with a different theme active) I can see KlearKat 1.3 with all the update details. Fabulous. However, going through either the play store and uninstalling/reinstalling the KlearKat theme, or getting it through the Themes Showcase app, I still end up with 1.2 and no ability to run the play store. I am pretty sure KlearKat was at 1.2 when I purchased it a while back. Is that why I am stuck at 1.2 or am I doing something wrong?

Sorry for all the newbie questions, but I am a newbie where custom ROMS are concerned.

OK, in the play store (accessed with a different theme active) I can see KlearKat 1.3 with all the update details. Fabulous. However, going through either the play store and uninstalling/reinstalling the KlearKat theme, or getting it through the Themes Showcase app, I still end up with 1.2 and no ability to run the play store. I am pretty sure KlearKat was at 1.2 when I purchased it a while back. Is that why I am stuck at 1.2 or am I doing something wrong?

Sorry for all the newbie questions, but I am a newbie where custom ROMS are concerned.
1.3 hasn't been released yet, it's close though. Playstore and Google Plus are fixed just finishing up the other bugs now.

Edit:
Not sure about you seeing the update early...I haven't uploaded anything yet. BlakKat is updated though.

Last edited:

VFCalado

Sep 23, 2014
Setúbal
KlearKAt cause playstore 5.0.31 and 5.0.32 stop's working?

tsstss im around this problem for ages....:cyclops:

Thank's.
KlearKat it's a great Theme.:good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BLAKKAT CM11 THEME

Welcome to BlakKat theme for the NEW CM11 theme chooser
    This is based on DarkJelly theme from CM10 but with many additions and improvements!

I hope you enjoy this theme as I fix and add more goodies.

Featured in CyanogenMod Inc Theme Showcase!

Check out "Cyanogen Theme Showcase" - http://bit.ly/SS7WDB

Pretty sure by now we all now how to install these themes but if not I have warnings and instructions in the Playstore descriptions!
    I will be making more themes which will include KlearKat and color versions as well.

Want some more themed apps to match BlakKat?
    Download the TeamBlackOut Updater app HERE:

I WANT MORE DARKNESS

Most up to date apps are in the beta section!! Also a Preview of KlearKat in the DJ Themes Sections!

Enjoy the themes my friends!

DJ Darkknight96

Screenshots:

Lite:

FeatureGraphic-BKL.png

FeatureGraphic-BKL2.png

Full:

FeatureGraphic-BKF.png

FeatureGraphic-BKF2.png

NOTE!!!
    The leak has more then the Lite, But Lite is more up to date!

Links:

BlakKat Lite:

BlakKatLite

BlakKatFull:

BlakKatFull

BlakKatXDALeak:
    Note: This will not be updated!
    BlakKatLeak

What's in the full version?

Almost all system apps except a few I'm adding soon.

Anything you install that uses theme.holo will be themed so that list is endless...Lol

Ok here's a list:
    Framework
    Systemui
    Settings
    Mms
    Browser
    Calculator
    Camera
    Dialer
    Contacts
    Documents
    Email
    Keyboard
    Lock screen icons
    In call - phone
    Gmail
    DSP manager
    CM file manager "select dark theme"
    Rom manager
    Swype "has multiple themes to choose from"
    Tapatalk
    Torch
    ADW launchers
    Apex launcher
    Solid explorer
    CM11 theme chooser
    Apollo
    Desk clock
    cLock
    Lock widget
    Theme chooser wallpapers app "it lets me add 20 wallpapers"

100+ icons
    Bootanimation
    Caviar dreams fonts
    Sounds - Bentley Dubs - Mira - Buzzer alarm

More to come!!!
    Just a few more very small fixes before Klearkat goes live

Check out the progress

5ubuty4u.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I released the beast! "KlearKat Full CM11 Theme" - http://bit.ly/1Bk4V1w

First full clear theme for CM11 New theme chooser!
    If you haven't joined my community then you're missing some goodies:

In beta

y6e7u5er.jpg

Free TBO Updater App

Fix Gmail

My KlearKat Nexus 7 sent this using tapatalk
    Come join the community, get some betas and leaked goodies.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/118315228697291293063/members?cfem=1

Free TBO Updater App

Fix Gmail

My BlakKat Nexus 5 sent this using tapatalk